Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Small feature for CC Building

Fresh Spawn

Small feature for CC Building

Super cell, here is a small feature that i think would be great for clan castle, it won’t hard impact very much, but when receiving troops from clan mates, and being able to move the cc troops inside the castle in the order the receiver would like it to be in, certain army compositions would need say “balloon first, someone donates edrag, now that they won’t have balloon coming out first and need to re-request again, just like moving the order around in the barracks and spell factory. Please consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanky View Post
    Super cell, here is a small feature that i think would be great for clan castle, it won’t hard impact very much, but when receiving troops from clan mates, and being able to move the cc troops inside the castle in the order the receiver would like it to be in, certain army compositions would need say “balloon first, someone donates edrag, now that they won’t have balloon coming out first and need to re-request again, just like moving the order around in the barracks and spell factory. Please consider this.
    I always think that they come out in set orders, but not donation's order

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiUchihaClan View Post
    We should know that order. It's important at times when u plan BB+clone.

It's a valid ask and it is really needed. Whole atk depends smtimes...
    Right, the wiki says clone spell will clone troops are spawned first, hmmm, I always thought it was random. That's a big Yikes

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhanky View Post
    You just need to tell your clan mates what order you want them in (Easy for me to say, since I am usually donating between my own accounts).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You just need to tell your clan mates what order you want them in (Easy for me to say, since I am usually donating between my own accounts).
    Yeah.. me too not expecting anyone me myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    that would require a really good clan, sometimes I didn't even get the right donations.
    And that doesn't really happen if you have low TH or you're not frequent player
    That's why many people have suggested "offline log" to see which person donated you, but SC revoked it.
    And you've no idea who to blame/kick

Forum Champion
    Would just point out that CC troops don’t always come out “first in, first out” unless something has changed recently that I missed. Darian has said many times that they won’t reveal how CC troop deployment works. Usually when someone asks if FIFO is how it works the answer is “depends”.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; December 6th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Would just point out that CC troops don’t always come out “first in, first out” unless something has changed recently that I missed. Darian has said many times that they won’t reveal how CC troop deployment works. Usually when someone asks if FIFO is how it works the answer is “depends”.
    Hmmmm, is that so, timer ? location ? why they needa add in rng tho ?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    That is for defensive CC. For offensive, as far as I can tell it is always FIFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)