Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about Visual Effects on Heroes skins

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Damage control on leaks. Not exactly how I thought I'd start the Finnish 3-day weekend.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

New Bloke/Chick
    Oh Darian I would love to see my gladiator queen skin show some animations...else it is so Dull🙌🥺

I just got the jolly king skin recently, from youtube videos, i saw it has animation ❄❄❄when the king got knocked out and while healing ❄❄❄, but i dont see such animations on my jolly king? What is wrong? How to fix it?

Oh, btw, i think future skins must have unique animation when activating the ability...

Correct. I am referring to previous skins. Redoing previous skins to have the cooler effects would require re-rendering the skin we'd like to retroactively redo. As a game team, we're very forward facing and prefer to keep adding cool new stuff instead of retooling old stuff people already have. Though there are exceptions like balancing lower TH levels, or discounting upgrade time/costs, etc.

It would also be doubly not-fun to those who may not have purchased a Gold Pass previously if we were to go back and redo an old skin with the new tech. Now it may come to a period where we feel some of the older skins could use a new polish but for now we're focused on adding it to future skins.
    Looking forward to skins with cool effects. The gold pass is the best thing to happen in this game for non maxed players.
    Skuld (#28PGRLRLP)
    Clan: Ninkyo (#
    28Q8LPJ8)
    (Clan Recruitment)

This sounds very cool Darian - and I am sorry you guys had the leak trouble - I did not even know it was going on because I only come to the forum to watch for Darian or Anoushka official posts to know what is going on

We wanted to get the 3D architecture of the Heroes out first. In this coming update, we've added additional tech to the Heroes to showcase new things like fiery footsteps, or a mist of magic, etc. They probably won't be retroactively applied to previous Heroes but newer ones will gradually showcase and take advantage of the new tech.

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 21!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans