Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero: The Royal Champion

It will probably get one at some point but that day may very well be far, far in the future

Wow wow wow... Loads of Love Supercell... Long Live Clash Of Clans😍😍🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenknight View Post
    Hey I'm a clasher and I really get excited about new town hall 13 I wanna ask will new hero royal champion gets skin in gold pass or not ?
    And she already in 3d look or not ?
    The videos clearly show her in 3d. I don't think she will get a new skin anytime soon though.

This is what i call a good surprise. Wasn't expecting for another 5 hours.
    Great Idea. Kudos.

Welp I've got my wallet wide open and I'm ready to give offering to the supercell gods lol. I wish she was a gold or elixer upgrade, that being said she looks awsome, great job....but man the sneak peek I've been waiting for is still not here
    I'm ready for the quality of life stickie, that has all the balance changes and stuff like that....always my favorite part of updates

Since the majority of players won't be able to even unlock her perhaps a skin in the shop would be a better idea.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

1.Air attacks will take a back seat. Its like having 2 archer queens in the base to deal with. On the defense side she should be similar to wardens statue.
    2. Keeping track of 4 heroes wont be a pleasant experience. One should be able to take only 3 heroes in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain1234 View Post
    1.Air attacks will take a back seat. Its like having 2 archer queens in the base to deal with. On the defense side she should be similar to wardens statue.
    2. Keeping track of 4 heroes wont be a pleasant experience. One should be able to take only 3 heroes in battle.
    I wouldn't say unpleasant experience, it's just more challenging. And you could always Sacrifice 1 -2 heroes for funneling, if your fingers ain't that fast. Still an option

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain1234 View Post
    1. The Royal Champion can take down an Air Defense with her ability. I can see many people sniping the Air Defenses from far away. Pro stuff, so cool!
    2. I always though it would be a cool idea that once we had 4 Heroes we would have to pick only 3 to take to the battles. This way Clash of Clans could add a more heroes without gameplay issues. Can't wait to play with her and check how hard it is to keep an eye on 4 heroes at the same time.
    Last edited by Thomas85; December 6th, 2019 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas85 View Post
    1. The Royal Champion can take down an Air Defense with her ability. I can see many people sniping the Air Defenses from far away. Pro stuff, so cool!
    2. I always though it would be a cool idea that once we had 4 Heroes we would have to pick only 3 to take to the battles. This way Clash of Clans could add a more heroes without gameplay issues. Can't wait to play with her and check how hard it is to keep an eye on 4 heroes at the same time.
    All those base with 3 Air Denfense on one side might get sniped by royal Champion, and making Lava Loon even better LuLz
    Ewww, no, I would like to use all 4 heroes everytime

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.