Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero: The Royal Champion

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    And her attack range is short AF, so Air Defense/Inferno will target Healers easily
    Still her ability has the capability to take out air defense quickly.

Awesome, can't wait to give this hero a spin

TH13 LEVEL 210 | BK 63 AQ 66 GW 42 RC 11 | Est FEB 2015
    Thanos did nothing wrong

Dang SC, I was dreaming of buying a cat, black and white one too. She was soo lovely playing with my dog and I woke up happy

Then I check on here and Iím like say whaaaaat, during my nighttime you drop another major piece of intel on us. Looks great! You said it was gonna be big, youíve exceeded my expectations! Love the design of the new tools, of the th and of this newest hero. Canít wait to get started. Iíll get overwhelmed thinking ♥♥♥♥ where to begin, but as before Iíll manage getting it done and learning to use the new tools.

Major congrats on a job well done!
    friends and fun (est dec 10th 2014)
    thx terminus for the amazing sig

Pro Member
    Wow, I saw a leak 1hr before that and that looked awesome! Her Shield is amazing 😍

Awesome couldn't wait to try it 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas85 View Post
    1. The Royal Champion can take down an Air Defense with her ability. I can see many people sniping the Air Defenses from far away. Pro stuff, so cool!
    2. I always though it would be a cool idea that once we had 4 Heroes we would have to pick only 3 to take to the battles. This way Clash of Clans could add a more heroes without gameplay issues. Can't wait to play with her and check how hard it is to keep an eye on 4 heroes at the same time.
    Even though I've been a fan as well of the idea of picking only 3 heroes as a way to create more strategy combinations (not gameplay issues) I also think it should not be hard to "keep and eye" on 4 heroes. Attacks are more than ever multi-phased, you should rarely face the situation where all 4 heroes will be down at the same time, same region under fire and losing HP together - if you're not a spammer that is. But remember this is ultimately a strategy game so the game is done not for brainless spam but for well drawn and well timed attacks =)

Excited for testing her out

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #97
    The reason for the early sneak peek today is because we didn't want it to conflict with the TH12 Town Hall Cup livestream happening later this afternoon (well...afternoon in Finnish time).
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #98
    Loving the shield throw.

#WatchYourBuildingSpacing

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The reason for the early sneak peek today is because we didn't want it to conflict with the TH12 Town Hall Cup livestream happening later this afternoon (well...afternoon in Finnish time).
    So this means sneak peek is over.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #100
    She was designed in 3D from the start so she could eventually have new skins. She'll only have the default skin at launch but we do plan on giving her skins later.
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett