Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero: The Royal Champion

Centennial Club
    I think this hero is the best part of the update....my only concern is that since she jump over the walls, this makes her extremely vulnerable to defenses as she will most likely separate from the main army (or KS) with complex pathing... perhaps she needs higher hitpoints but we'll see
    Fully maxed TH13, 70/70/50/20

FINALLY!!! SUPERCELL LISTENS!!!

I've been asking someone to "Donet me max gf noi bro plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz" for years... and now we have her. We officially don't need global anymore.

Forum Legend
    Haven’t read all 200+ replies but will she target enemy cc troops or ignore them like other defense targeting troops?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Haven’t read all 200+ replies but will she target enemy cc troops or ignore them like other defense targeting troops?
    She will .

Super cooll!

Folk are mentioning which hero they’ll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Haven’t seen anything, so just curious

Quote Originally Posted by sparxmarx View Post
    Folk are mentioning which hero they’ll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Haven’t seen anything, so just curious
    Yes we donít know what to level but on the YouTube videos current max heroes are missing their gold flame therefore confirming new hero levels.

Quote Originally Posted by sparxmarx View Post
    Folk are mentioning which hero theyíll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Havenít seen anything, so just curious

I'm going to start with the new one. 4 hero's > 3 hero's

Quote Originally Posted by Tvsever View Post
    I'm going to start with the new one. 4 hero's > 3 hero's
    Same. Warden and Champ. Hero potions will cover AQ & BK if level 70 is true.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Yes we don’t know what to level but on the YouTube videos current max heroes are missing their gold flame therefore confirming new hero levels.
    cheers Leccy