Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 267

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero: The Royal Champion

  1. #201
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    137
    I think this hero is the best part of the update....my only concern is that since she jump over the walls, this makes her extremely vulnerable to defenses as she will most likely separate from the main army (or KS) with complex pathing... perhaps she needs higher hitpoints but we'll see
    Fully maxed TH13, 70/70/50/20

  2. #202
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    807
    FINALLY!!! SUPERCELL LISTENS!!!

    I've been asking someone to "Donet me max gf noi bro plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz" for years... and now we have her. We officially don't need global anymore.

  3. #203
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,104
    Haven’t read all 200+ replies but will she target enemy cc troops or ignore them like other defense targeting troops?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  4. #204
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Haven’t read all 200+ replies but will she target enemy cc troops or ignore them like other defense targeting troops?
    She will .

  5. #205
    Super cooll!

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    373
    Folk are mentioning which hero they’ll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Haven’t seen anything, so just curious

  7. #207
    Forum Elder ElectroWiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Riding the Electro Dragon
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by sparxmarx View Post
    Folk are mentioning which hero they’ll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Haven’t seen anything, so just curious
    Yes we donít know what to level but on the YouTube videos current max heroes are missing their gold flame therefore confirming new hero levels.

  8. #208
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by sparxmarx View Post
    Folk are mentioning which hero theyíll upgrade in which order - have new levels for existing heros been confirmed somewhere? Havenít seen anything, so just curious

    I'm going to start with the new one. 4 hero's > 3 hero's

  9. #209
    Forum Veteran DarthPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Skeletal Circus
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvsever View Post
    I'm going to start with the new one. 4 hero's > 3 hero's
    Same. Warden and Champ. Hero potions will cover AQ & BK if level 70 is true.

    Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

    |STATS|


  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Yes we don’t know what to level but on the YouTube videos current max heroes are missing their gold flame therefore confirming new hero levels.
    cheers Leccy

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •