Thread: Farming army using dark elixer

Farming army using dark elixer

Currently maxed out heroes for th11 but got a long way to go on defenses, walls and warden so overflowing with DE. Can anyone recommend a DE focused army to farm with?

Currently been using barch without any spells, so if your recommended army uses less normal elixir than barch without spells, that would be solid!

Not sure if there is such an army composition that could accomplish that? Seems like most DE based armies require the support of many elixir bases spells, resulting in the total elixir cost exceeding that for a barch army that doesn't use any spells.

You can use mass valks for getting gold and elixir. Just use them like barch on dead bases.
    Valkyries have decent hp and dps so you won't have to use spells to support them,especially when all they have to do is get all the collectors and mines on outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    You can use mass valks for getting gold and elixir. Just use them like barch on dead bases.
    Valkyries have decent hp and dps so you won't have to use spells to support them,especially when all they have to do is get all the collectors and mines on outside.
    Interesting, I'll give that a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    you could still bring 4 quakes and some heal/rage just incase they got big junk in the center

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    Currently maxed out heroes for th11 but got a long way to go on defenses, walls and warden so overflowing with DE. Can anyone recommend a DE focused army to farm with?

Currently been using barch without any spells, so if your recommended army uses less normal elixir than barch without spells, that would be solid!

Not sure if there is such an army composition that could accomplish that? Seems like most DE based armies require the support of many elixir bases spells, resulting in the total elixir cost exceeding that for a barch army that doesn't use any spells.
    Or if you're skilled enough, Hogs are pretty good to wipe out everything

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Forum Elder
    Mass Witch comes to mind. or maybe mass Bowler (or BoWitch)..

maybe try getting some practice with the Bat spell or Skelly spell..

just before the event I ran:
    2 Gol, 2 Icey, 5WB and rest Wtich (12) (maxed for TH12) ran me just north of 6.3k dark so TH11 will be a smidge cheaper..
    I did use 3 rage and 2 freeze that cost elix and a cpl Skelly spells

If you really want you can take fewer rage and more Bat/Skelly, or as mentioned a Quad-Quake if you cant afford ANY elixir...

otherwise see how much your full bonus is in your league: Use that figure to try to cover some/all of the cost of the Elixir spells -and or troops- with that bonus, then everything else is pure profit from the raid itself for your awaiting walls.

I personally am a Hog user, but its only like 3.5k or so dark for my Hog army (troops and spells)... in case 6K or so is too steep.