Thread: Derby asked for impossible

Angry Derby asked for impossible

Picked a mystery derby task and surprise it asked for sushi. The problem is I donít even have the sushi maker and I donít have the money or diamonds to buy it. Even if I did it takes time to build. How fair is that? Now I lost points for the derby because of it. Iím really not happy

bad luck

good reminder tho. Dangerous to play a mystery task if you do not have all the buildings for your level opened up.

Not impossible if you are a level that can have the sushi maker. I know there are many that are having trouble with Mystery Derby. Sometimes the leader of the NH needs to loosen the reigns and allow some to do regular tasks.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Hi
    I sympathise with you. I took a mystery task worth 400 on Monday evening now going into Saturday and still can't complete the task.

it was for 8 X cowboy and it seems that only one arrives per day from 3-4 trains arriving. This equates to 8 days which makes it impossible to achieve it the 6 days allocated to the Derby. You have to take 400 mystery task because if you don't you will not be competitive. Trashing the task looses you a 400 pointer and you will never recover from that.

Im a solo competitor and have completed many months of Champion league derbys but this task is the worst and beyond the individuals control.
    If there is not a bug in the system then I think HayDay need to tweek some of the task to make them fair. The system should be able to detect if you have the equipment or resources to complete some tasks. I done mind working hard to achieve tasks if they are achievable.

It spoils the great game of HayDay for those who have been with them for many years.

jollyjohn65

Quote Originally Posted by Chickabee4 View Post
    Picked a mystery derby task and surprise it asked for sushi. The problem is I don’t even have the sushi maker and I don’t have the money or diamonds to buy it. Even if I did it takes time to build. How fair is that? Now I lost points for the derby because of it. I’m really not happy
    You can do wheating to make the coins to buy the machine or access the coin shop and purchase the needed coins. Once you buy the machine it should not take more than a couple of days for it become ready, plenty of time before derby ends.

Hi
    I sympathise with you. I took a mystery task worth 400 on Monday evening now going into Saturday and still can't complete the task.

it was for 8 X cowboy and it seems that only one arrives per day from 3-4 trains arriving. This equates to 8 days which makes it impossible to achieve it the 6 days allocated to the Derby. You have to take 400 mystery task because if you don't you will not be competitive. Trashing the task looses you a 400 pointer and you will never recover from that.

Im a solo competitor and have completed many months of Champion league derbys but this task is the worst and beyond the individuals control.
    If there is not a bug in the system then I think HayDay need to tweek some of the task to make them fair. The system should be able to detect if you have the equipment or resources to complete some tasks. I done mind working hard to achieve tasks if they are achievable.

It spoils the great game of HayDay for those who have been with them for many years.
    jollyjohn65
    You simply ask your neighbors to send the cowboys to their station for pickup. You can get all of them in one trip and they be single building serves. Task will be done in no time. Had this been a regular derby you never take a visitor task unless you already have all in your shop. The eggpress train will avoid bringing you that visitor. I also noticed that sometimes everyone in you hood will not get that visitor in their eggspress train either while that task is out. There is some weird coding in this game and that is one of them.