Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It would be great to have a new surforum with main threads

It would be great to have a new surforum with main threads

Hi all
    whé lookking for an old sneakpeek or dev update, it would be great to be able to find them in a specific sub forum, sorted by creation date (last first)
    today it is very difficult to find a thread linked to an update if you don't remember specifc key word or who wrote the thread.
    the forum search tool is not very relevent in those case.

an example : I want to find the trophies count array, that was inthe sneak peeks of the dec 2015 update.
    the dec 2015 update was in thousands of threads () and foreign people don't always remember the exact words of the post

(by the way, i know how to find this one... , don't need answers with the link )
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Agreed. I'd love to see a more organized effort at collecting game information. If the forum community comes up with something well organized, I'll help put it together in a manner that it can be indexed so other players can easily naviage it.

When the Clash Royale forum was here, I helped to organize the card balance discussion threads, so that each card had its own unique thread and an index was posted for players to go directly to each. We could do that kind of thing and a whole lot more with the Clash of Clans and Hay Day forums, but we need members of the community to help put together and organize the info. If anyone has something you'd like us to consider, create a thread in an off topic area and get to work on it. Who knows? You could be immortalized as a Clash of Clans legend, and maybe we'd even consider giving you a special badge.

I'd love to hear people's ideas and see what they come up with. The forum can be much more dynamic than it already is and the mod team is here to help you take it to the next level. Happy Clashing!
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Announcement tab is there. Sadly none use it

The announcement sub forum is there for this purpose but nick, darian and another old sc staff posts sneak peek, CG rewards in general section i think. Cg rewards is a necessary post, which is released officially by Darian[Supercell]

Or it can be made into sticky thread, or made a new sub forum and stick it in there close access to member post.

If you are asking all threads ever started by supercell staffs, that's gonna be tough organizing work.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Featurerequestor View Post
    The announcement sub forum is there for this purpose
    No it isn't. The announcement forum ahas a completely different purpose.

And nobody but staff can use it. It vis a forum purely for staff to make announcements, wityh no discussion allowed.

The OP is asking for the discussion threads which are posted to have visibility in a spearate subfoirum.

but nick, darian and another old sc staff posts sneak peek, CG rewards in general section i think. Cg rewards is a necessary post, which is released officially by Darian[Supercell]

Or it can be made into sticky thread, or made a new sub forum and stick it in there close access to member post.

If you are asking all threads ever started by supercell staffs, that's gonna be tough organizing work.
    I don't think anybody is asking for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)