Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: End war sooner

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sahlsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    437

    Lightbulb End war sooner

    Many wars are done in a couple of hours, it would be nice if it was possible to end the war sooner, instead of waiting endless hours for nothing.

    An option for each clan which can be used to signal the war to end, the other clan can still use all the time, but if they are done as well the war can end before time.
    Reduce your signatures.

  2. #2
    Crab Claw
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    335
    Love it !!
    it would greatly help to reduce long wait times
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

  3. #3
    Forum Elder IceBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,372
    Some would take advantage and start another war immediately; gain the loot, xp, stars, etc. and repeat.

    SuperCell response to ending war earlier was the 23 hours preparation day rather than the 24 hours like it used to be. I wouldn't expect them to reduce the actual war time.

  4. #4
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,559
    I’d be fine with this as long as your clan still has wait the normal time to start another war which is kinda defeats the purpose of this suggestion. Were we able to do this, any clans that get lucky enough to end a war early would be able to gain loot and clan xp a lot faster than clans that who must wait the whole 24 hours. Not to mention FWA clans and how they would use it. I think FWA by itself is a good reason not to add this.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I’d be fine with this as long as your clan still has wait the normal time to start another war which is kinda defeats the purpose of this suggestion. Were we able to do this, any clans that get lucky enough to end a war early would be able to gain loot and clan xp a lot faster than clans that who must wait the whole 24 hours. Not to mention FWA clans and how they would use it. I think FWA by itself is a good reason not to add this.
    Exactly this.
    FWA-clans could abuse this to their advantage. Not to mention winning-streak manipulating clans as well.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahlsa View Post
    Many wars are done in a couple of hours, it would be nice if it was possible to end the war sooner, instead of waiting endless hours for nothing.

    An option for each clan which can be used to signal the war to end, the other clan can still use all the time, but if they are done as well the war can end before time.

    How can a war ended earlier when your opponent can still attack ? Doesn't make sense, and it could be abuse like others have said.

    A war, dude, not base looting.
    Imagine America saying "Hey Japan, I've done my attack, dropping 2 atomic bomb on your land, 3 stared, you can keep attacking me tho" "I'll start to prepare another war"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sahlsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    How can a war ended earlier when your opponent can still attack ? Doesn't make sense, and it could be abuse like others have said.
    If you have used all your attacks or is not able to win, you might as well raise the white flag, no need to sit around and wait for nothing.

    The abuse problem of FWA clans is of course a problem, but for many players war is the only thing that matters, not everybody love the never ending grinding.

    A solution could be that you do not get maximum loot/xp if you stop the war before the 24 hours are gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Imagine America saying "Hey Japan, I've done my attack, dropping 2 atomic bomb on your land, 3 stared, you can keep attacking me tho" "I'll start to prepare another war"
    You missed the point that both teams are depending on the other clan to agree to end the war as well.
    Last edited by Sahlsa; December 6th, 2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: .
    Reduce your signatures.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •