Thread: Clan LvL not LvL up..

Clan LvL not LvL up..

Yesterday my clan get enough Xp to lvl Up to lvl 5. But it's not happen. After almost 2 days still not.

I know here on forum are Thread about that, but for me Search not work.

For that reason I go to other place where can find people from Forum ( Forum discord server )

In there I ask about my problem and got answer :

"If this is during CWL [and I assume it is, seeing the time], this is a known bug... it will either happen at the end of the current war, or at the end of CWL ... for some reason it just doesn't add up the minute the next level is achieved"

Ok I think at that moment and think tho same, it's can be. And also can be :

For fair matching lvl not up while during cwl because you have with 5 lvl clan perk which give +1 lvl for troops.

If you start play cwl with clan 4 lvl please and finish with that. After cwl earn all perks and enjoy.

After that I think it's fair and forget about it.

BUT

Today I have visit other clan which during also THIS cwl, also have earn enough xp for lvl up and that clan lvl up with any problem. Go to lvl 4. 6 h ago.

Then now looks it's not fair. 4 lvl clan also have perks.

My question WHY one clan lvl up and another not? WHY my clan not lvl up when ANOTHER clan lvl up.

Then HOW work this system?

If it's work like this it's not fair.

Ok. Lvl clan 5.. my clan not seriously ( just for fun ).. not big problem.

But what if I run seriously clan? Then it's be for me very Important.

Maybe someone run seriously clan and have same thing happen.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 5th, 2019 at 07:34 PM.
    Soon something happen

This issue is known and after next warday you should level up. This issue happense only in cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Today I have visit other clan which during also THIS cwl, also have earn enough xp for lvl up and that clan lvl up with any problem. Go to lvl 4. 6 h ago.

Then now looks it's not fair. 4 lvl clan also have perks.

My question WHY one clan lvl up and another not? WHY my clan not lvl up when ANOTHER clan lvl up.

Were you in that clan when they reached the required level and when they leveled up and when their prior war day ended? That is, did you yourself actually witness all three events? Or did you simply ask them after the fact? If you simply asked them, they probably answered per their understanding of what you asked, and what they themselves witnessed. For example, the last attack right before the war ended leveled them up. In their eyes both were concurrent, but in reality it is coincidental (that both just happened to occur at same time).

I myself believe your theory is indeed correct, not a bug but rather an intentional delay, and it is indeed applied to all clans equally.
    Last edited by rowman; December 5th, 2019 at 10:47 PM.