Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Strategy Blueprint

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Strategy Blueprint

The strategy blueprint will be a function to place troops in a specific formation. You will be prompted with a grid to which you place troops in any combination. For example let's take GOWIPE. Within the blueprint you place a golum to the front followed by 4 wizzards. You create another blue print to where you have 4 P.E.K.K.A's followed by the king and queen.

When you attack in war, you drag and drop these blueprints onto the battlefield and it will spawn your troops in said formation. NOTE - you will have to train said troops. (Obviously). This will help in wars for setting up attacks, ensuring troops funnel and place how you want them to.

Last edited by Vorento; December 5th, 2019 at 06:10 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Interesting concept. I like the accompanying graphic.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Interesting concept. I like the accompanying graphic.
    Interesting indeed though on the list of rules out ideas I think.

• Prepackaged troop clusters = similar to clan castle deployment, but you can load like 50 troop count in 4 different clusters to deploy on offense all at once.

Fresh Spawn
    50 Might only work for troops that have low army camp spacing. You definitely cannot spawn 50 P.E.K.K.A's. But yes something like a clan castle deployment, however they don't all spawn from a single spawn point, but rather the ones you set.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you! I thought the graphic could better represent the example.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Interesting indeed though on the list of rules out ideas I think.

• Prepackaged troop clusters = similar to clan castle deployment, but you can load like 50 troop count in 4 different clusters to deploy on offense all at once.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorento View Post
    50 is just the example used. Dropping a pre packaged group of troops is still ruled out. I do like the graphic though.

There is a list of rules out ideas in a thread at the top of this sub forum. You should give it a read. Cheers.

Kinda like automation via outside-sources.
    I want to agree that it might help, once you have a lot on the screen, but at the same time it would move the game into a direction I would dislike. I actually want my opponent to get hectic, to have to speed up and deploy his stuff in different locations. Messing up his deployment is another key for a valid defence and you would negate this aspect with a concept like this.
    Basedesign already always is a step behind offence. Something like that would create another advantage over base-design.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Kinda like automation via outside-sources.
    I want to agree that it might help, once you have a lot on the screen, but at the same time it would move the game into a direction I would dislike. I actually want my opponent to get hectic, to have to speed up and deploy his stuff in different locations. Messing up his deployment is another key for a valid defence and you would negate this aspect with a concept like this.
    Basedesign already always is a step behind offence. Something like that would create another advantage over base-design.
    I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorento View Post
    The strategy blueprint will be a function to place troops in a specific formation. You will be prompted with a grid to which you place troops in any combination. For example let's take GOWIPE. Within the blueprint you place a golum to the front followed by 4 wizzards. You create another blue print to where you have 4 P.E.K.K.A's followed by the king and queen.

When you attack in war, you drag and drop these blueprints onto the battlefield and it will spawn your troops in said formation. NOTE - you will have to train said troops. (Obviously). This will help in wars for setting up attacks, ensuring troops funnel and place how you want them to.

That is not necessary, if this is implemented, LAVALOON will be smashing everthing. Attackiing is challenging and fun, because you need to micro manage your troops and heros' abilities at the same time. If blueprint is implemented, attacking is not fun anymore