Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why Do Mods Delete Posts They Don't Want People to Talk About?

Thumbs up Why Do Mods Delete Posts They Don't Want People to Talk About?

Any thread a Mod feels is taboo gets summarily deleted without so much as a note to the OP saying it was deleted and why....or, I might add, what not to do to avoid your post from being deleted in the future.

Post your opinion quick...I'm sure it will be deleted soon....
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 5th, 2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Using racial stereotypes

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by STILLNOTITDAD View Post
    Any thread a Mod feels is taboo gets summarily deleted without so much as a note to the OP saying it was deleted and why....or, I might add, what not to do to avoid your post from being deleted in the future.

Post your opinion quick...I'm sure it will be deleted soon....
    Threads can be removed for a number of reasons, but they are never removed simply because they criticise Supercell or its games.

The most usual reason would be for a breach of forum rules. For example, forum rule 4 states that: "Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again. "Bumping" a thread is also prohibited. There is a single exception to allow you to bump your sole recruitment thread at most once per day. This means 24 hours must have elapsed since the last post in the thread before it may be bumped".

If a member repeatedly posts a new thread on the same topic that would breach the above rule.

If a member posted in the wrong subforum that could result in the thread being removed. (This thread does not really belong in "off topic", but I am content to leave it here and answer you, rather than removing it).

Forum rule 19 states: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited".

To keep us within the rules I am going to close this thread. If you ever have reason to question moderators' actions that is best done by contacting a mod privately.

I hope this clarifies the position.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!