Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Antibot suggestion

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    You can use either the in-game Support (like the kind you'd use to get help with a purchase or whatever) or you can use the webform: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact=1&p=web

Hope that helps
    Right, but going into in-game support, the only relevant topic I could find was under “Other” where it lists “Report a Player” but it’s just text explaining how to report another player in chat. There isn’t anywhere we can submit anything like screenshots of what we think is a bot farm or a description of what we observed. There are other topics in in-game support where I do see we are able to submit info but wouldn’t that get routed to the wrong support team? Reporting a bot farm through in-game support would seem to be the easiest route, but it doesn’t appear to be very user-friendly. But like you said, at least we do have the webform.

You cannot do it for long. Support platforms close after receiving one or two such complaints. And the reasons for requiring 5 people is to make players to report correctly and responsibly - being incorrectly banned is nasty. And as a rw, you can get 5 diamonds as a return plus a few diamonds from the banned player.
    Last edited by Khanhtom2003; December 7th, 2019 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Right, but going into in-game support, the only relevant topic I could find was under “Other” where it lists “Report a Player” but it’s just text explaining how to report another player in chat. There isn’t anywhere we can submit anything like screenshots of what we think is a bot farm or a description of what we observed. There are other topics in in-game support where I do see we are able to submit info but wouldn’t that get routed to the wrong support team? Reporting a bot farm through in-game support would seem to be the easiest route, but it doesn’t appear to be very user-friendly. But like you said, at least we do have the webform.
    If you go to "help and support" in game and don't see the topic of what you are seeking help with, tap on any subject on the left. The info is given on the right of page, below it says "Was this helpful?". Tap " No" and you will get a new screen asking how support can help you.

I think there should be something on the left, like "Don't see your isuue here?" Click here. When we say that information given on a topic wasn't helpful just to reach someone, I'm guessing this messes up any statistics regarding that option.

You can also submit ideas here of additional topics Support can include.
    Last edited by Tahoe; December 7th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    If you go to "help and support" in game and don't see the topic of what you are seeking help with, tap on any subject on the left. The info is given on the right of page, below it says "Was this helpful?". Tap " No" and you will get a new screen asking how support can help you.

I think there should be something on the left, like "Don't see your isuue here?" Click here. When we say that information given on a topic wasn't helpful just to reach someone, I'm guessing this messes up any statistics regarding that option.

You can also submit ideas here of additional topics Support can include.
    Ty for ur reply Tahoe. I had also tried that but the new screen after you tap “no” for any topic on the left is a new conversation that only takes u to the same automated supercell support which was where I was if u just selected “contact us” in the top right from the start. If your issue isn’t a topic that already exists u just go around in circles in there. I was hoping for explicit instructions how to report a suspected bot farm in-game because I don’t believe there is a way to do this unless u select one of the irrelevant topics which do allow you to submit info. Like u said, maybe there needs to also be a blanket “none of the above” that will take u directly to a screen which will allow u to submit info to SC from in-game support.

I will wait on this for a few days to see if anyone replies with explicit directions on how to report a suspected bot farm thru in-game support. If there is no reply I will continue to assume no clear way exists and will open a new thread requesting this be added as well as a generic “none of the above” to in-game support to make it easier to navigate towards truly being able to contact SC if u don’t see ur issue listed anywhere. Ty for ur help.