Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of Sticky Notes and Finding Responses

Millennial Club

The Curse of Sticky Notes and Finding Responses

It is rather annoying to have any questions asked about a particular subject on one thread. You ask a question and it may be a day or so before you get back on and then you have to sort through pages upon pages looking for the answer (if it was ever answered). This is particularly true on the TH13 threads where posts flow like water. Is there an easy way to do it that I am missing? Or does/could Supercell make a function that if someone replies by quoting you that you receive a notification in your profile box?

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    It is rather annoying to have any questions asked about a particular subject on one thread. You ask a question and it may be a day or so before you get back on and then you have to sort through pages upon pages looking for the answer (if it was ever answered). This is particularly true on the TH13 threads where posts flow like water. Is there an easy way to do it that I am missing? Or does/could Supercell make a function that if someone replies by quoting you that you receive a notification in your profile box?
    Do you have your settings set to the max posts per page which drastically reduces the pages? That helps. Do you go to "last unread" when you return to a thread? That is what I do, it helps also. It starts you off at your last post in your situation (or just the last one you read if you continued to read after your post) and then you can start reading from there.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Under thread tools, at the top of each thread, is an option to "subscribe" to a thread. You can get notifications whenever anybody posts in a particular thread. It's not as good as a notification that someone directly replied to you, but it's at least something.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

If you are looking only for ‘official’ answers, which would relate most to your question, you can always fast-scroll any thread by using the ‘next staff reply’ icon: just tap or click the little person’s icon next to the post number, at top right of any staff’s post.
    If that icon has an arrow below it, then there’s another post by staff (mod or else).

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    If you are looking only for ‘official’ answers, which would relate most to your question, you can always fast-scroll any thread by using the ‘next staff reply’ icon: just tap or click the little person’s icon next to the post number, at top right of any staff’s post.
    If that icon has an arrow below it, then there’s another post by staff (mod or else).
    That is indeed helpful as regards the official responses. Thanks for the tip.

If you already logged in, on Desktop layout, int he column REPLIES / VIEWS, click on the number after "Replies:". A pop up wil open listing who posted how many times. Use Ctrl+F to search in browser the name of poster, then click on the number of replies, it will list only his/her post in that particular thread.

Then click on the post title to jump directly there (open in new tab so you can keep switching back to search result).

You can achieve the same result in Advanced Search Mode but might be more complicated to figure out all the options to set.

#AdvoCat_tips
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    If you already logged in, on Desktop layout, int he column REPLIES / VIEWS, click on the number after "Replies:". A pop up wil open listing who posted how many times. Use Ctrl+F to search in browser the name of poster, then click on the number of replies, it will list only his/her post in that particular thread.

Then click on the post title to jump directly there (open in new tab so you can keep switching back to search result).

You can achieve the same result in Advanced Search Mode but might be more complicated to figure out all the options to set.

#AdvoCat_tips
    A lot easier than the search feature , even using zb’s guide (which has ‘lost’ -require to go on that site- again its pictures...).

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    I am not the most astute forumer so when I was informed of this I was three years into my time here, super usefull!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Do you have your settings set to the max posts per page which drastically reduces the pages? That helps. Do you go to "last unread" when you return to a thread? That is what I do, it helps also. It starts you off at your last post in your situation (or just the last one you read if you continued to read after your post) and then you can start reading from there.
    Now I'm five years in and just got some equally mind blowing insight into how to navigate this place easier. I feel a little less clueless now.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 2222 again.

They release game for mobiles, and suggestions are forum is far more better in desktop.. what a funny world this is😂..

Relative idea to your idea:
    The feature you are requesting is to see the posts with quoted texts. If those water flowing post makers comes to know this feature they ll just quote your msg and send unnecessary answers. Simple..

It will reflect on more scrolling for you. I means number of times posts per page scroll. Thats a real problem when you write more than 400 words in a op post.

And, you are not asking for your own threads, u want it for all threads.. that needs a rating system by the OP or by forum staffs. That is one extra job for them. Right now most staffs looks away all the time and review the flagged posts only.. your request is a big problem for the "i have a life" staffs. So your got lessy lesser chance for this to come in this decade..