Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to upgrade first??

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    How you can upgrade storage without upgrade TH?

I don't want to use hammer or book for storage......i hope alla of us can upgrade storage just for new level defense and use book and hammer for principal news of this update....

Also i hope all of us don't lose season pass rewards...

Think about it....update drop at least days of December and?
    \

At TH12, I used hammers to bypass the need to upgrade storages. My new TH12 has many upgraded defenses including the TH to level 5 but I have not upgraded any storage yet. Wait, I did upgrade the dark elixir storage. I had almost 900 medals but I always try to save them for the next TH upgrade. I'm broke on medals now.

No idea what to upgrade first. Need to see it first. There will be max TH13 within a day of it dropping.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 5th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You might have missunderstand something. The giga tesla evolves to giga inferno during the upgrade from th12 to th13.

Giga inferno lv 1 starts where giga tesla lv5 ends.
    Yes? Epic Feil..

I have really bad missunderstand ;DD

Then 1 builder go for non stop upgrade Giga Inferno till 5 lvl Asap.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    For me it's a problem, i already have book and rune and i need time to planning how and who upgrade first..
    I understand you pretty. It's good how you strategy.

I think on holiday you get also 1 gem boost
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 5th, 2019 at 02:28 PM.
    Soon something happen

I'll end up doing camps, CC right off the bat.

Rest is whatever...

Saved up about 5200 gems to burn since TH12 dropped (Free) and have 1700 medals and every hammer/book/rune already.

Camps will be 9m base (Guess)... and the reduction in cost a tad less from Gold Pass... the over spill I have banked should cover the 5 initial upgrades
    Last edited by DarcDon; December 5th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.

Not behind you with a knife... That's for sure..
    Storages and offense.

Brilliant of supercell to drop a new th12 troop at same time as th13. If you want that yeti you are gonna have to do at least one barracks and (assuming) one lab upgrade first. And of course you want that new siege, oh my the gems sales will be astronomical. I have 4k and they will likely get most of that...not a complaint, i am very excited about this update.

hmm, i’ve 1 of every book, 1 of every hammer & ability to get 1 of every hammer immediately, plus whatever’s in gold pass.

th, lab, 1 barracks with books & hammers
    yeti to max with hammers (probs be balanced, may as well play with them a bit from the get go)
    camps & 2 more barracks... soon, storage size dependent, then builder potion them closer to complete when all under
    spells.... who knows, still sneak peaks
    hero.... if standard 12hr / 1 day etc build timings at start, grow organically for now
    see what th13 packs are available

still peeks to come, so will see if that changes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sparxmarx View Post
    hmm, i’ve 1 of every book, 1 of every hammer & ability to get 1 of every hammer immediately, plus whatever’s in gold pass.

th, lab, 1 barracks with books & hammers
    yeti to max with hammers (probs be balanced, may as well play with them a bit from the get go)
    camps & 2 more barracks... soon, storage size dependent, then builder potion them closer to complete when all under
    spells.... who knows, still sneak peaks
    hero.... if standard 12hr / 1 day etc build timings at start, grow organically for now
    see what th13 packs are available

still peeks to come, so will see if that changes anything.
    And still kinda hoping summat will come up to spend my dark on, which may kibosh my shopping list! Regardless.... i will relax into it for 12 hours before pushing buttons. Have made suboptimal purchases before, so this time will try not to be that kid in that sweetshop

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Storage. Storage. Storage. Repeat it so much time how much time ask.
    two words - Hammer Time
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    I guess in the end it will depend on what the full update entails and how much each thing costs.
    Going in I'll have full storage and treasury and the following magic items to help
    Bob, BoF, Boh, Bos
    HoB, HoF, HoH
    ~1000 medals after this CWL
    some gems to sapre

Getting the lab up will be a priority.
    After that I'll have to weight what upgrades I want "organically" over the build time and which ones I want to speed with magic items/gems

I'll probaly speed up workshop with something because being without siege for that long seems unpleasant.
    Defenses I'm unlikely to speed up but a barrak or two I might just to reduce build times on armies.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.