Thread: The Valley

The Valley

Does anyone else find it really difficult to get enough chickens and tokens for the big prizes? I'm just a single player could that be the reason?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    Does anyone else find it really difficult to get enough chickens and tokens for the big prizes? I'm just a single player could that be the reason?
    I am also a single player and I think itís luck if you get assigned to a valley that has other players who are active enough to collaboratively be able to get 100 chickens. Iíve been lucky most of the time. Wishing u luck!

If I only went for one of the big prizes I think itís totally doable to collect enough tokens in the time weíre given, but iím also usually trying to get some of the regular rewards as well and didnít collect enough tokens one time, but that was my first season playing and donít think I did a good job conserving my fuel back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    In Valley, you joined with other neighborhood / solo players. as said before, if you are lucky, your team/peers are active. Everytime you arrive at the Valley, you'll receive message :
    " ...chicken collected by others"

Good luck .

we have way over the 100 chickens needed - and I think I only collected 2.

Thank you all for explaining it to me . Sometimes I can collect quite a few chickens but I often have a hard time conserving my fuel too! The tokens are pretty easy but the more fuel you have the more you can get I'll have to learn to conserve. Thank you again 😊

If you are not in any hood and prefer to play that way, it best move for your valley to search for a large hood and join before valley season starts. Once valley season has started you can then leave the hood and your truck will stay in that valley. Hopefully that hood will have active valley players. You can ask in chat when you join a hood if they are very valley active. If you do not get a good response, try another hood before valley season starts.

I have a mini farm that was not in a hood and it got stuck in death valley in a prior season. No one collecting chickens but me and did not make the goal. This season my valley already is well past its goal with over 150 chickens collected, and there are still many chickens appearing all over the place. I cannot help but run over them all so much now and do not even need them.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    If you are not in any hood and prefer to play that way, it best move for your valley to search for a large hood and join before valley season starts. Once valley season has started you can then leave the hood and your truck will stay in that valley. Hopefully that hood will have active valley players. You can ask in chat when you join a hood if they are very valley active. If you do not get a good response, try another hood before valley season starts.

I have a mini farm that was not in a hood and it got stuck in death valley in a prior season. No one collecting chickens but me and did not make the goal. This season my valley already is well past its goal with over 150 chickens collected, and there are still many chickens appearing all over the place. I cannot help but run over them all so much now and do not even need them.
    Hahahaha, you run over the poor chickens? Thank you for the advice. I'm so shy that's mainly why I play alone plus I notice some drama with some neighborhoods but I'll maybe give that a try. Thank you

I'm a solo player and for the first seasons reaching the alloted number of chickens just seemed impossible.

But for this and the last season my valley has gotten them easily. 🙂

Already got well over a 100 this time. So it must just be luck of the draw in whether the other solo payers in the valley are collecting them or not.