Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 X new Th12 accounts in a clan but looking to move on

Fresh Spawn

2 X new Th12 accounts in a clan but looking to move on

Hi, I'm in a Level 20 clan just now with both accounts but never get to take part in CWL. Been in this clan almost a year and had like 2 or maybe 3 attacks in CWL in all that time. Generally have to make do with about 68 medals per month in bonus at end of league. Today (round 2) we were up against a clan with TH10s, a 9 and an 8. Still I was left out. That was the decider for me so I'm looking for a clan (preferably level 10 or above) where there is an opportunity to earn Co leader and be involved regularly in wars and CWL. Mostly you will get 8000 points in clan games too. Let me know if your clan is interested.

Centennial Club
    Looking for chill yet competitive clashers

Clan name: War Brawlers l

Clan tag: #J8PGUV92

Clan level: 11 (almost 12)

War wins: 137

Recruiting: max th9+

Clan type: War clan

This is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill yet competitive English speaking war clan. We hella active, always max clan games and wreck in war. Be able to take a joke if you want to be a part of our group haha. Look forward to seeing you here We do not expect you to be on 24/7 but be sure to donate when you can and use all war attacks in a timely manner. We ain't insane tryhards lol but we win and we win big

Sent you a private message, no matter your decision good luck with your search for a clan.

Hell's Asylum
    Level 17 Adult War Clan
    Tag# Y0LRPY2G
    Leader: Lost Cowboy

In my clans th12s get in main clan line up. The rest move to side clans and do their cwl which are both 30 vs 30. Promotion is earn though contribution to the clan etc.

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Are you Europe based, US?
    Peija- TH13, 2746 War Stars, 66BK/69Q/43W/5RC
    Clan Recruiting Thread
    The Budwizzards , Clan Tag #9q8rrp0v
    Discord link: https://discord.gg/6mRfawS
    War Record- 561-186-5

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey man if you're looking for a cool fun place where you will be appreciated, join "100 Bad Days" it's the level six clan first one that pops up. Cheers (based in Texas)

Jens, I can promise you that you can participate in every one of our CWL as well as any wars we have. We let everyone that wants to war in, as long as you use your attacks. I’d love for you to come check us out. Here’s a little about us.....

Unholy Rollers|Th9+|Clan level 17|B2B wars/CWL/Clan Games|independent

Casual War clan looking to add like minded individual players or take on smallish merger.
    Adult, zero drama, little to no egos.
    Core has been gaming together longer than Clash has been around.
    We love to win, but don’t freak out if we don’t, or if someone has a bad attack.
    We max clan games in the first couple days.
    Many of us have minis/alts so we can manipulate the numbers if need be.
    Opt in/out as needed with no punishment.
    Most of us are busy professionals that just love to Clash.
    As an adult clan we are nowhere near PG13, and really enjoy giving each other a hard time (all in good fun).
    No outside chat app needed.
    All we ask is that you are active and help the clan in some way, be it games, war, donations, chat, etc.

Unholy Rollers
    #PQQ0V9RG

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for all the replies and PMs. I have bookmarked all clans who have offered me a place. I'm going to leave current clan at the end of the current CWL. As I said before, I'm just looking for a clan where I can earn Co leader status (I don't expect anything handed to me) and to be involved in wars and CWL. I should have pointed out in previous post I am UK based. Thanks again.

Trainee
    You may like our clan. Iíll link our recruiting thread...

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...or-multiboxers

Check us out Jens! We typically do CWL with 12-13 TH12 but would be happy to add yours. Discord and clan tag in signature. You don't have to join the Discord if you don't want, though obviously we'd like that. You can definitely earn Co here as well if you stick around a while. Have to do a little more than just donate troops and use your attacks to make Co. You have to help run the clan.

If you are interested still, look us up! Hope to hear from you!
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bt28Krq