Thread: CG rewards system needs a rework.

Centennial Club

CG rewards system needs a rework.

Iím max player that has been saving for th13. I have potions well over the limit and resources too. For this reason I can not accept my CG rewards without discarding too many potions or resources tomake it worth while.

Why canít I claim the other tiers and just agree to not accept a reward from that specific tier?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyBalwin View Post
    I’m max player that has been saving for th13. I have potions well over the limit and resources too. For this reason I can not accept my CG rewards without discarding too many potions or resources tomake it worth while.

Why can’t I claim the other tiers and just agree to not accept a reward from that specific tier?
    A recent thread on this same issue can be found here.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.