Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Warning!!

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,921
    Wow, now that's another level of censorship 😢. At least reddit is still there😅.

  2. #12
    Official Cat Pic Guy THNSUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Catlantis
    Posts
    2,067
    Last edited by THNSUM; December 5th, 2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

  3. #13
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,804
    Thank goodness!
    No more leaks....(or vegetables)

  4. #14
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,468
    Gosh: we now have to go get our early information from other media .
    Maybe better just ignore all these ‘sources’, and get the real surprise while one day opening the game, and everything changed.

    PS: since it is already a forum rule: I do not think there is a need to ‘double nelson’ on it.

  5. #15
    Forum Veteran vlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,843
    How can we differentiate between intentional leaks, official hints, and unintentional official leaks though?

    We get info from many sites and youtubers, and sometimes they don't really tell if it's speculation based on official hints or leaks.

    Most people that are excited from that info will spread it before double checking all the facts.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    How can we differentiate between intentional leaks, official hints, and unintentional official leaks though?

    We get info from many sites and youtubers, and sometimes they don't really tell if it's speculation based on official hints or leaks.

    Most people that are excited from that info will spread it before double checking all the facts.
    I guess this thread is to warn them to double check. For example, there is a thread talking about the troop hint posted on facebook and twitter. It was posted by the official clash account, so not a leak.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Faran007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    No clue about location....doubting if i am really alive.....only a voice within me speaks.
    Posts
    238
    A straight warning from the undercover CM Darian 😮😮

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    How can we differentiate between intentional leaks, official hints, and unintentional official leaks though?

    We get info from many sites and youtubers, and sometimes they don't really tell if it's speculation based on official hints or leaks.

    Most people that are excited from that info will spread it before double checking all the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I guess this thread is to warn them to double check. For example, there is a thread talking about the troop hint posted on facebook and twitter. It was posted by the official clash account, so not a leak.
    This, agree with 2222.

    Or refrain from posting anything until the official sneak peek was posted on forum. Seriously if you didn't rob the bank, you wouldn't get caught by the police with the reason of robbing the bank, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Gosh: we now have to go get our early information from other media .
    Maybe better just ignore all these ‘sources’, and get the real surprise while one day opening the game, and everything changed.

    PS: since it is already a forum rule: I do not think there is a need to ‘double nelson’ on it.
    Well, you can still get early information from other media, they are banning people from posting leaks, not from finding/looking for leaks.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 5th, 2019 at 03:03 AM.

  9. #19
    #YOLOSWAG Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,668
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I guess this thread is to warn them to double check. For example, there is a thread talking about the troop hint posted on facebook and twitter. It was posted by the official clash account, so not a leak.
    So how is the average person who is excited about the update to know what is an accidental leak from a "certified" source?

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12421390
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  10. #20
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    ...
    Well, you can still get early information from other media, they are banning people from posting leaks, not from finding/looking for leaks.
    Sarcasm font doesn’t show on the forums. The intended targets will have noticed it tho.
    Not digressing on that, OP is sad... another sad day in the forums. (I guess ‘repetitions’ of misinformed statements work somehow irl)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •