Thread: Global chat

Global chat

Hey guys,

I know I speak for a lot of people when I say, WHY WAS GLOBAL REMOVED. The game is simply bland now and all because a few people didn't know how to use the mute button. This was a feature in the game for the 7 years I've been playing and it is arguably the most defining feature of the game. After 7 years, I am forced to get on forums and reddit to recruit, which should not be the case. It is a game, lets us interact and recruit each other IN THE GAME; It only makes sense.10% of people have left the game as a result global being removed which shows it does not make much business sense either. I get how it may free up employees to deal with more pressing issues such as lost accounts and such but cmon; If y'all need time to work on other stuff just ignore the global comments and emphasize the use of MUTE. Or to discourage constant spam, autoban for 1 day certain words I guess. Also, global in the game was voluntary! If people got so hurt AND didn't know how to mute, they could just ignore global and not use it altogether! If it is simply impossible for global to be reinstituted, then I propose an online global chat on some website. This could allow all the global lovers to get back in the game, recruit efficiently, and people who are sensitive can jus not use the website. These are just ideas and if I came out as aggressive im sorry haha just throwing ideas out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dkaderu10 View Post
    Hey guys,

I know I speak for a lot of people when I say, WHY WAS GLOBAL REMOVED. The game is simply bland now and all because a few people didn't know how to use the mute button.
    You may want to read some of the threads discussing the issue. It had very little to do with what you think. I also heard 98.6% of statistics are made up.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.