Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cwl th 12 engineer base problem

Cwl th 12 engineer base problem

I've been in a couple cwl and our th11 th10 th9 are all up against th 12 because there bases are engineered meaning we have no chance of competing and it very annoying. We have lost every cwl because we dont rush our bases so we get punished for it? I feel like this need to be addressed big time as it ruins the game for most people. Th11 should be up against th11 no matter how rushed they are and same for every other town hall!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingt00thpick View Post
    I've been in a couple cwl and our th11 th10 th9 are all up against th 12 because there bases are engineered meaning we have no chance of competing and it very annoying. We have lost every cwl because we dont rush our bases so we get punished for it? I feel like this need to be addressed big time as it ruins the game for most people. Th11 should be up against th11 no matter how rushed they are and same for every other town hall!
    What do you mean by "engineered" th12? They have to place everything. You mean rushed and weak?

As for CWL, there is no matching having to do with weight anyway, so engineering is irrelevant.

Matching halls would be terrible. It would encourage and reward permanent maxing and severely punish anyone upgrading to a new hall. CWL rewards progression, just like progression is rewarded for trophy pushing on the main base and on builder base.

You don't lose every CWL because if you do, you drop down to an easier tier. What is your clan tag?
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 11:41 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    There is no weight based matching in CWL. You have not been up against TH12 because their bases are engineered, you are up against them because they are in the same tier as you.

And you are not being punished ofr not rushing your bases, you are losing because you are not as string overal as the other bases in your tier. But of course that means you get relegated to an easier tier, if you are losing 6-7 of your wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

And what do you mean engineered ? you mean GigaTesla ?
    Just like trophies, If you've higher trophies you match with people with that trophies. and the maximum is + or - 4 level of TOWN hall ???
    But it's just not practical to do this in clan war, as there're 50 players and you gotta find that specific clan that have same amount/ same level TH that your clan have, and started the war at the same given time. You'll probably wait for an eternity.

And yes rushed TH/troops does seems have better attack/defence in "clan war". But rushed base are also being punished outside "clan war". But the fact that you match with TH12 is not because they're rushed, and you didn't.