Thread: Max Level of Each TH

Max Level of Each TH

I think it would be really useful if Supercell added a chart under the 'For You' page in the notification center that said the max level of everything at your current TH level. I don't remember the max levels for everything, especially troops and it'd help to know how many more levels I have to upgrade something to get it to max without having to even leave the game. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Yeah, would be a cool addittion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

Quote Originally Posted by Papas2235 View Post
    I think it would be really useful if Supercell added a chart under the 'For You' page in the notification center that said the max level of everything at your current TH level. I don't remember the max levels for everything, especially troops and it'd help to know how many more levels I have to upgrade something to get it to max without having to even leave the game. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
    It's a cool "info" function. A build-in wiki kinda stuff, and it cost only some text.
    But again, not completely necessary.
    If you're planning to max out troops/defence, you'd probably just upgrade it. It only serves you "Oh so, this is when it'll be maxxed". you know, small deal

What I will really appreciate is the information of the estadistics of the troops for each lv without reaching the lv before so people can see damage and max live points improvement so they can select better if they want to upgrade to what lv that troop instead others.
    Last edited by Tony85061704860Valdes; 1 Week Ago at 12:52 AM.

I think the builder suggestion button already tells you what buildings to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by femiairboy94 View Post
    I think the builder suggestion button already tells you what buildings to upgrade
    Seriously that info is utterly useless xDD

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Seriously that info is utterly useless xDD
    How is it useless? It could use some update but fundamentally it answers OPís question

How is it useless? It could use some update but fundamentally it answers OP’s question
    I think what op really wants is just like a "ocd info" of where when will the specific TH will be maxxed ? The builder suggestion only gives a few, don't think perfectly suits op's request.

Personally, I never read the suggested upgrade, dk about others ? You followed that suggested upgrades ?

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Forum Elder
    It does, but doesn't indicate how many levels you have to get through. 3 levels of Hidden Tesla at TH9 for example.

How is it useless? It could use some update but fundamentally it answers OPís question
    It does not, fundamentally or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Papas2235 View Post
    Yeah it would have made the spreadsheet I used for tracking progress obsolete
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000