Thread: A New Siege Machine - The Tunneler

A New Siege Machine - The Tunneler

Hey all, after seeing the new Siege Barracks and being a little disappointed I decided to come up with a concept of my own. Let me know your thoughts or if you've got a better concept!

Forum Champion
    This got suggested a lot right after Seige Machines were introduced. Darian commented on the underground Seige idea in one thread but I can’t be bothered to find it. The gist of it was that they considered a Seige much like yours but rejected it for one reason or another. I’m sure you could find it if you looked.
    Seems to me that it’s a battle blimp but ground. If they are gonna take the time to make a new a Seige I’d prefer it be something more original. Darian just today said that they intend Seiges to be very niche attack oriented. We already have one that does exactly what yours does but ground instead of air. While I appreciate the effort in the video and art work I’m not a fan of the concept. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    This got suggested a lot right after Seige Machines were introduced. Darian commented on the underground Seige idea in one thread but I can’t be bothered to find it. The gist of it was that they considered a Seige much like yours but rejected it for one reason or another. I’m sure you could find it if you looked.
    Seems to me that it’s a battle blimp but ground. If they are gonna take the time to make a new a Seige I’d prefer it be something more original. Darian just today said that they intend Seiges to be very niche attack oriented. We already have one that does exactly what yours does but ground instead of air. While I appreciate the effort in the video and art work I’m not a fan of the concept. Cheers.
    Fair points, it's not totally the same as the BB. With this concept, like I said in the video, you would be able to target certain structures and choose the pathing that it goes. I think this would be something pretty unique that we've not seen with other Sieges before.

I certainly stick by my point that I could see a lot more people using something like this over the new TH13 Siege Barracks.

Appreciate the thoughts anyway,

Alex

Nice job and good vid!

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Nice job and good vid!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ClashWithStyle View Post
    Thank you
    Youe welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ClashWithStyle View Post
    Hey all, after seeing the new Siege Barracks and being a little disappointed I decided to come up with a concept of my own. Let me know your thoughts or if you've got a better concept!

Your concept is basically an invincible battle blimp

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Your concept is basically an invincible battle blimp
    Not really, it would bring something pretty unique to the game I'd say. The only things they both have is going in a straight line...?