Thread: Legend attack

Centennial Club

Legend attack

Why do I lose one chance before dropping any troops, when I go to attack and get disconnected in legend league?

Forum Champion
    Because once the timer starts that’s it. If you disconnect after that the timer and attack continue without you and you basically lose that attack. That’s how it works in every league. You used to be able to restart after a disconnect but it was being abused and SC did away with it. Very important to make sure you have a good connection when attacking in LL or war.

Centennial Club
    So because of 5 percent abusers, the other 95 percent should lose trophies.
    Perfect logic. 👎🏻

Quote Originally Posted by SaidJan View Post
    So because of 5 percent abusers, the other 95 percent should lose trophies.
    Perfect logic. ����
    Actually, it aligns with real world logic. As word gets out that "Hey, we can get away with it", the 5% grows to 10%, then more feel "If they can do it, then I too have to also, else I am at a disadvantage". So it compounds quickly. This is exactly what many of the modders argued when the ban hammer came down. That as more cheated, that they too felt the need to cheat, just to stay competative. So the modding population grew daily.

So yes, I expect that less than 5% of the world's population commits murder. Yet, many nations have laws to curtail murder to begin with, as well as punish those whom commit it.

That said, I do agree that it sucks when it happens. Forced to take a loss due to a circumstance beyond your control. If they can come up with a means to both allow reconnects and prevent abuses, then absolutely yes, they should then do it. But if there is no such means, that no, the door should not be opened.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 06:27 PM.