Thread: Log Last Attack Locally

Fresh Spawn

Log Last Attack Locally

Sorry if this has been discussed previously...I searched and couldn't find it. Is it possible to log your last attack to the local device in case you have connection issues during an attack? Then when you reconnect it can sync your last attack to the server. It is painful getting a connection issue when attacking in war and ending with no stars and negligible destruction. Not sure how hard that would be or if it creates the potential for hacking, but just a thought. Thanks.

Centennial Club
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the response, this is similar, but my case is a little different. The recent attack I had that lead me to post this actually let me finish my attack even though I had unknowingly been disconnected. I was able to drop all my troops and got the summary screen after. Maybe that is an anomaly because the other thread makes it sound like when disconnected, the attack stops as well. Again, I was able to complete the attack on my device. It would be nice if disconnecting didn't stop the attack on your device (so you couldn't disconnect on purpose as the other thread outlines) AND the results logged for when you reconnect. Again, thanks for sending the other thread.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dekester View Post
    Thanks for the response, this is similar, but my case is a little different. The recent attack I had that lead me to post this actually let me finish my attack even though I had unknowingly been disconnected. I was able to drop all my troops and got the summary screen after. Maybe that is an anomaly because the other thread makes it sound like when disconnected, the attack stops as well. Again, I was able to complete the attack on my device. It would be nice if disconnecting didn't stop the attack on your device (so you couldn't disconnect on purpose as the other thread outlines) AND the results logged for when you reconnect. Again, thanks for sending the other thread.
    That thread wasn’t a great example. Your attack does continue after you disconnect. It keeps running with whatever troops you dropped before the disconnect. I would add that the moment you see the disconnect icon on your device does not always correlate with the actual time your device lost signal.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 6 Days Ago at 10:56 PM.