Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were pink tickets eliminated?

UPDATE iOS issue: Were pink tickets eliminated?

Before I go send a help request...

I haven't seen pink tickets under my mailbox in several days. Maybe since it started snowing? Does anyone know if there was an announcement about that?

===========
    (new info added 12/8/19)

With help from the community, specifically AngH, we've determined that the issue is device-related. The pink movie tickets don't show up on my new iPad. They do show up on my iPhone. I hope this helps the technical folks track it down.
    Last edited by Thistledew; December 8th, 2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: new info - device related

Level: 79
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

I got my 4 daily pink tickets today. Maybe wait a bit and they will pop up
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)

Thanks ParisGreece, but no joy. I haven't seen them in several days. Usually get two a day.

I'm not talking about vouchers... which, if you got 4, then I think you're talking about purple vouchers.

I mean those those pink tickets that appear below your mailbox and give you free stuff. If you've never purchased diamonds, you have to watch a commercial. Otherwise, you just tap and get a random item.
    Last edited by Thistledew; December 5th, 2019 at 04:43 PM.

Yes, I watched my 4 commercials with the tickets below the paper with the pink tickets today I've never purchased money or diamonds.
    I remember I read some time that if you do a purchase you don't get pink tickets anymore... Maybe this is it...
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)

I got mine this morning. 2 pink, just like every day. I’ve bought diamonds before, so it’s only 2 now, with no commercials. Used to be 4 before I splurged on some deco special a couple years ago.

Well I contacted support. If you’ve been around awhile you probably can guess how that went. So after three rounds with them, I give up. The tickets will either come back or they won’t. Whatever.

No Movie Tickets

Hi;

I haven't seen those pink movie tickets in about a week. They usually appear underneath the newspaper box every day.

I've purchased diamonds in the past, so I get 2 movie tickets a day. I click and get a small prize for each, without watching an ad. This has happened every day for nearly three years.

However, I haven't gotten them on a single day over the last week. I'm in the game on and off all day. I'm sure I'd have seen them if they appeared.

I tried contacting support but they kept answering with info about other objects (purple vouchers, blue thank-you notes).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Thistledew; December 6th, 2019 at 05:30 PM.

IMO try another device. I don’t get any since I bought my new iPad. Works fine on android phone.

interesting... I did get a new iPad recently.

*Goes to open game on phone*

AAAANNNND you are correct! The pink tickets show up again. Now THAT's something I can report to support. Thank you AngH

You’re welcome Thistledew. Also look out for bees not making honey, boat in 3 hours after sleeping for 8 hours, last actions not saved, check especially during derby.