Thread: Last redesign, and the next one

Last redesign, and the next one

So...

Last week I was having some issues that Iíd had before with my clanmail disappearing on me. I was pretty sure they said it had to do with maintenance, etc. But I started to wonder if they were doing maintenance once or twice daily, lol.

Anyway, I took a look back at what support had told me about it before, and noticed that the look of the help & support section had been redesigned, too. I shouldnít be surprised, but it was the first time I noticed it, and I like how itís laid out now.

So while I was asking support about the issue I was having, I mentioned the change and asked them to pass on the thumbs-up message to the design team (or whoever looks after this), and they sent me a link here, haha.

So, good job, all!

Now, I do actually have a request for the next QoL change....

I have a clanmate who keeps accidentally inviting his friends when he goes to visit their bases. (And yeah, they probably arenít the best suited to the clan from what I saw, so I donít think this should be part of the new recruitment strategy, lol.)

Could we please have the invite and visit buttons moved side by side and a bit apart, rather than one directly above the other?

Idk, does anyone else have this happen?

Thanks, and happy updating!

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    So...

Last week I was having some issues that Iíd had before with my clanmail disappearing on me. I was pretty sure they said it had to do with maintenance, etc. But I started to wonder if they were doing maintenance once or twice daily, lol.

Anyway, I took a look back at what support had told me about it before, and noticed that the look of the help & support section had been redesigned, too. I shouldnít be surprised, but it was the first time I noticed it, and I like how itís laid out now.

So while I was asking support about the issue I was having, I mentioned the change and asked them to pass on the thumbs-up message to the design team (or whoever looks after this), and they sent me a link here, haha.

So, good job, all!

Now, I do actually have a request for the next QoL change....

I have a clanmate who keeps accidentally inviting his friends when he goes to visit their bases. (And yeah, they probably arenít the best suited to the clan from what I saw, so I donít think this should be part of the new recruitment strategy, lol.)

Could we please have the invite and visit buttons moved side by side and a bit apart, rather than one directly above the other?

Idk, does anyone else have this happen?

Thanks, and happy updating!
    Agreed