Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youtubers and streamers main request

Trainee

Youtubers and streamers main request

Hey sc, all of coc youtubers are in danger (old and new both). Clash youtuber community is dropping down day by day. We all clash youtuber have not so much content. How long we can survive only on gameplays. Can you give some of us the access of developer server to keep our YouTube channel ongoing and keep growing. Our community and subscribers want us to access developer server and show to them details as fast we can regarding to sc.

Specially in india, Indian clash community is going down rapidly for lack of new content and so many youtubers have blocked their channel or stop their channel. Only sumit007 has developer server. But the most indian community is dependent on other small youtubers like me but not to sumit007. All big Youtubers in India has decided to stop posting coc related videos. So plz , it's my and Indian community's humble request to give some access to indian small youtubers to help us to grow our community again.
    When our community will be restored, sc can ban our access of developer server. Otherwise indian community won't be restored again like few years before. We are trying hard but if sc didn't support us , we cant do anything......

Close this thread
    Work hard thats it
    Speak behalf of yourself not from india dude
    Developer build only given to best content creator
    Last edited by Aminsab; December 4th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Please no, there have been so many leaks because of this dev build. We don’t need 100’s more given out.
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Why? So you guys can leak everything? There is a reason they only give certain people access to it.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    It is up to the talent and skill of the content creator to grow their channel. Getting access to new content will not make your channel instantly better. We keep an eye on potential talent as their channel grows so we can eventually invite them to join the content creator group. We won't add you so you can grow your channel. We won't do the work for you. You need to show us that your channel is worth it.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

As an Indian, I can say this is a pathetic excuse to ask for developer access.

IGN:Erebus||TH10||LV107||GG:412M||HH:1.53M||WALLS(LV):20(6)/5(7)/230(9)/20(10)
    WAR:329★||ATB:2849

Quote Originally Posted by Ajd001 View Post
    Hey sc, all of coc youtubers are in danger (old and new both). Clash youtuber community is dropping down day by day. We all clash youtuber have not so much content. How long we can survive only on gameplays. Can you give some of us the access of developer server to keep our YouTube channel ongoing and keep growing. Our community and subscribers want us to access developer server and show to them details as fast we can regarding to sc.

Specially in india, Indian clash community is going down rapidly for lack of new content and so many youtubers have blocked their channel or stop their channel. Only sumit007 has developer server. But the most indian community is dependent on other small youtubers like me but not to sumit007. All big Youtubers in India has decided to stop posting coc related videos. So plz , it's my and Indian community's humble request to give some access to indian small youtubers to help us to grow our community again.
    When our community will be restored, sc can ban our access of developer server. Otherwise indian community won't be restored again like few years before. We are trying hard but if sc didn't support us , we cant do anything......
    Have you given any competitive exams??
    They won't ask you how studied or what you did as your performance speaks for you.
    That's the same case SC won't come and help you.
    Work hard,grow channel and show your potential.
    A great example is klaus.

SC doesn't care about your subcount as long as you create quality and deicated content.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishabh1x View Post
    As an Indian, I can say this is a pathetic excuse to ask for developer access.
    Hey, they gave it a shot!

My 12 year old started a YT channel thing. He's excited, he's up to 14 subscribers in less than a week.

I'm not up to the intricacies of YT so I don't know if he can tell that 10 of the subscribers are my COC Google accounts.
    Last edited by NewtTheSlayer; December 4th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajd001 View Post
    How long we can survive only on gameplays.
    The answer is:
    Several years, as others did.

As an Indian, I would like to say that improve your content rather than asking for Dev build. You can still post junk even with Dev build and you can still post interesting stuff even with the normal gameplay. You have 'friendly challenge' option now. It's much useful for sharing videos about some game mechanics. Look into the tools you already have, and better content can only help you grow. And there isn't anything like 'Indian clash community going rapidly down'.