Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to gain back my old clan because my another got kicked out as leader?

Question How to gain back my old clan because my another got kicked out as leader?

Hey, There is my good old clan which was inactive for quite sometime since last year, and I had given the leadership to one of my another account so I can take it back whenever I need it.
    Today I checked that that account was suddenly missing(not that i know how long its been not there for) and after checking faqs I saw that being inactive for 6 months transfers the leader. So is there any way for me to gain back that clan?
    Clan Name- War Assailants
    tag- #PCPUUCYY

PlayerIGN- K@mr@n. Tag- #JP9GVP8
    Last active account of mine- -:S¢ARLET FOX:- tag -JQPV8Q9U

You can check your database or ClashofStats to verify that i'm speaking the truth. I might had some old pictures saved on drive.
    One fact that i remember is that we scored 100% destruction on our 100th win.

Its only 90 days and there is no way back as to ask the current leader.

the current leader is one of our old member but there is no way for me to contact him. Thanks in advance if there is any way to gain back leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by KamranTahir2 View Post
    the current leader is one of our old member but there is no way for me to contact him. Thanks in advance if there is any way to gain back leadership.
    No way back. If he is inactive as well then wait for next rotation and ask the new leader.

well we were inactive since last year and i didnt cared much until now.

not even with the help of devs? why did it even gave leadership to another inactive guy.

not even with the help of devs? why did it even gave leadership to another inactive guy.
    An active clasher will be the new leader. Read the clan leader rotation well. It would be enough to login for a single second to reset the timer. If your current leader did that than you have to deal with it.

Edit:
    Like all others with the same problem of their own inactivity.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 4th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.

Bbeehhaappyy
    What about people who play active in clan but leader not play anymore? For that reason if leader not active 90 day then Leader status moved. For who exactly I can't say ( don't remember ) but there also work system properly.

guy was probably active when your 90 days was up and got granted leader, then he went inactive later with no active members to rotate

if the clan is set to invite only or closed then there is no way to recover it
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    What about people who play active in clan but leader not play anymore? For that reason if leader not active 90 day then Leader status moved. For who exactly I can't say ( don't remember ) but there also work system properly.
    There were not many guys before. just 2 or 3 with my account as leader. now an old co or elder is a leader and my account went missing not that he was active for last 90 days or something