Thread: Regen timer incorrect

Regen timer incorrect

It is only a cosmetic bug so I find I'd hardly worth mentioning. But it is still a little bug.
    The timer, indicating the remaining time to retrain your heroes, is wrong when the regen time exceeds the remaining boost time. It happens at the end of a full boost.
    The correct time will appear as soon as the regen time catches up with remaining boost time.
    Think this should be on the bottom of the to-do list 🙂

Hello Heethoofd,

I thought I noticed something strange when playing the other day, but I did not think much about it when I noticed the times corrected themselves.

Unfortunately we are only players of the game and we do not have direct access to the development team. This seems like a message you should send to in-game support.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful. Please help the mods and staff: #SaveTheForums

Kooky KO

I am not sure if I am a Clash expert, but I do love Clash [games].

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    Hello Heethoofd,

Unfortunately we are only players of the game and we do not have direct access to the development team. This seems like a message you should send to in-game support.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did send it in yesterday after reading your message.