Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing the New Defense: The Scattershot!

They really had us fooled for a moment thinking the GigaInferno was the TH13 signature defense....I took the bait...I was not expecting something as unique, powerful and a real game changer as the Scattershot....sure this thing has range limitations but it is essentially a mid-HP mass troop destroyer. Witches, loons, bowlers, hogs, miners, they are all popular and all about to be made worthless or quasi useless, depending on if they give us new troop levels or not.

Since this defense in itself will change some of the most popular strategies....I love it. Pair them with infernos or something and they will end some of the most popular strategies.

Miners were great at TH11, had some modest utility at TH12, but I think Miners will go the way the Golem did and become almost irrelevant because of this defense. New challenges require new strategies. TH12 may not change much but certainly new attack metas must and will develop at TH13.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    They really had us fooled for a moment thinking the GigaInferno was the TH13 signature defense....I took the bait...I was not expecting something as unique, powerful and a real game changer as the Scattershot....sure this thing has range limitations but it is essentially a mid-HP mass troop destroyer. Witches, loons, bowlers, hogs, miners, they are all popular and all about to be made worthless or quasi useless, depending on if they give us new troop levels or not.

Since this defense in itself will change some of the most popular strategies....I love it. Pair them with infernos or something and they will end some of the most popular strategies.

Miners were great at TH11, had some modest utility at TH12, but I think Miners will go the way the Golem did and become almost irrelevant because of this defense. New challenges require new strategies. TH12 may not change much but certainly new attack metas must and will develop at TH13.
    But remind that Royal Champion is countering Scattershot and some other Defense, she now seems bit too powerful too.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

New Bloke/Chick
    But scattershot is doing 1 shot to these troops in vidoes I have seen. Healers will hav no chance. Other defences r getting lvls also. Not sure how much can be tanked but intresting to see how it pans out. Some strategies surely extinct when things settle down with all have progressed. I cannot imagine bat spell to be used with wiz towers, 2 scatter and 4 infernos.. miners wer already tough to execute. Hogs also I'm not sure now
    Last edited by SebastianVettel; 1 Week Ago at 06:01 AM.

Scattershot is really terrifying 😈

This defence look cool