Thread: CoC clan wars bug

CoC clan wars bug

So our clan had all 3 stared a base exept the last one so i attacked it and got a 3 stars. But when i pressed the veiw map button it didnít work so i restared my game and when i checked the map i did 7%. Please fix
    Last edited by DracoLite; 1 Week Ago at 11:54 AM.

Did you have had internet issues when you tryed to attack? This could be the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Did you have had internet issues when you tryed to attack? This could be the reason.
    Well at the end where i had taken down their th and was on 80% it started to show the i was losing connection

Quote Originally Posted by DracoLite View Post
    Well at the end where i had taken down their th and was on 80% it started to show the i was losing connection
    Yep the old internet issue. You see the attack can do everything but due to internet connection issue the servers didnt realized it. They just got the first few seconds (you 7%) and the rest was lost.

Nothing you we or sc could do for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoLite View Post
    So our clan had all 3 stared a base exept the last one so i attacked it and got a 3 stars. But when i pressed the veiw map button it didnít work so i restared my game and when i checked the map i did 7%. Please fix

You have internet problem try and call your provider.

Centennial Club
    Unfortunately this is not a bug but a internet connection problem. Always makes sure your in a good area and connection before doing an attack

dqing has been a pain in cw for years, they said long ago that they cant fix it without opening the game up to a ton of exploits
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

It was probably your wifi, you had bad connection, while you were attacking your wifi went bad