Thread: Any Ideas on the New Siege Machine ?

Any Ideas on the New Siege Machine ?

Do you think it's good ? If not, what would you add to make it better ?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    My problem with the "new" siege machine is that it isn't new. I can just train 1 PEKKA and 12 Wizards and drop them myself. Boom.

The only thing that can make it "better" a just other siege machines, at least one that is useful.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    My problem with the "new" siege machine is that it isn't new. I can just train 1 PEKKA and 12 Wizards and drop them myself. Boom.

The only thing that can make it "better" a just other siege machines, at least one that is useful.
    And Boom, you'd use up 73 troop space doing that! The new siege machine will have it's purpose just like all the others do, just because you can't see that purpose doesn't make it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Welcome. This forum is for new idea requests. There is a discussion on the main general page about the new siege machine. It is a sticky thread at the top and easy to find. You'll find lots of discussion there.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

The biggest concern is whether or not the additonal troop packages they offer are better than a Wrecker or Slammer for entry and targeted defense removal...

Level 18
    - 17,872/18,500 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 208] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!