Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Th13 - CWL @ Champs League

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    You're exaggerating the gemming part real hard.
    Half the clan gonna gem to max in 14-20 days? Ya, no... maybe 2-3 ppl max.
    OP's clan is in Champ 2 with the chance to get promoted to Champ 1 next season, that's the part where competitive at it's highest and a lot of players in those clans will gem their offense and defense to max to gain advantage in that season. I am not being exaggerating the gemming part, it's the fact. The 2-3 people gem to max is referring to your clan, casual clans or Champ 1 clans?

I started a post about this in clan war channel about a month ago, itís going to be a battle of the pockets, we r champs 2 as well and considering sitting out in January to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    OP's clan is in Champ 2 with the chance to get promoted to Champ 1 next season, that's the part where competitive at it's highest and a lot of players in those clans will gem their offense and defense to max to gain advantage in that season. I am not being exaggerating the gemming part, it's the fact. The 2-3 people gem to max is referring to your clan, casual clans or Champ 1 clans?
    So your clannies will spend thousands of bucks to win one more CWL? Haven't seen the numbers for that... where are they located, these numbers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    I started a post about this in clan war channel about a month ago, it’s going to be a battle of the pockets, we r champs 2 as well and considering sitting out in January to be safe
    I agree, it is a very good idea, champs 2 is soooooooo tough, we find it difficult, it puts so much stress to plan and be safe.
    We will take loss of 1 cwl medals and be in champs 2. cause only 1 come up to top, it is difficult. very difficult.

Nice idea, no taking chances, you never know.

it will be like good th13 vs rushed th13, sounds same like max th12 vs rushed th12..

Why you don't opt out for a month or two? By march any nerdy clan will have most of the building close to max..of course you loose on medals..

If someone reminds me a few days before CWL starts I might be able to pull an analysis of hero levels for clans that finish this season in Ch1 and Ch2. We can't see defences via the API, but heroes can be used as a test for whether someone has gemmed a long way or not
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    So your clannies will spend thousands of bucks to win one more CWL? Haven't seen the numbers for that... where are they located, these numbers?
    I didn't say my clan. I clearly said clans in Champ 1. I am merely stating how competitive is Champ 1 league is.