Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Expectations of TH13s in CWL

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    You're exaggerating the gemming part real hard.
    Half the clan gonna gem to max in 14-20 days? Ya, no... maybe 2-3 ppl max.
    OP's clan is in Champ 2 with the chance to get promoted to Champ 1 next season, that's the part where competitive at it's highest and a lot of players in those clans will gem their offense and defense to max to gain advantage in that season. I am not being exaggerating the gemming part, it's the fact. The 2-3 people gem to max is referring to your clan, casual clans or Champ 1 clans?

I started a post about this in clan war channel about a month ago, itís going to be a battle of the pockets, we r champs 2 as well and considering sitting out in January to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    OP's clan is in Champ 2 with the chance to get promoted to Champ 1 next season, that's the part where competitive at it's highest and a lot of players in those clans will gem their offense and defense to max to gain advantage in that season. I am not being exaggerating the gemming part, it's the fact. The 2-3 people gem to max is referring to your clan, casual clans or Champ 1 clans?
    So your clannies will spend thousands of bucks to win one more CWL? Haven't seen the numbers for that... where are they located, these numbers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    I started a post about this in clan war channel about a month ago, it’s going to be a battle of the pockets, we r champs 2 as well and considering sitting out in January to be safe
    I agree, it is a very good idea, champs 2 is soooooooo tough, we find it difficult, it puts so much stress to plan and be safe.
    We will take loss of 1 cwl medals and be in champs 2. cause only 1 come up to top, it is difficult. very difficult.

Nice idea, no taking chances, you never know.

it will be like good th13 vs rushed th13, sounds same like max th12 vs rushed th12..

Why you don't opt out for a month or two? By march any nerdy clan will have most of the building close to max..of course you loose on medals..

If someone reminds me a few days before CWL starts I might be able to pull an analysis of hero levels for clans that finish this season in Ch1 and Ch2. We can't see defences via the API, but heroes can be used as a test for whether someone has gemmed a long way or not
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    So your clannies will spend thousands of bucks to win one more CWL? Haven't seen the numbers for that... where are they located, these numbers?
    I didn't say my clan. I clearly said clans in Champ 1. I am merely stating how competitive is Champ 1 league is.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    If someone reminds me a few days before CWL starts I might be able to pull an analysis of hero levels for clans that finish this season in Ch1 and Ch2. We can't see defences via the API, but heroes can be used as a test for whether someone has gemmed a long way or not
    Hey OnyxDS, just giving you the reminder here

My assumption is that most c2 and prob all c1 clans will have participanta with at least 2 max heroes if not all. This is speculation based off of all of our 30v30/40v40 wars over the last 2 weeks have been that way.

I would also assume that most of the bases will have max or close to max th, eagles, and infernos with some xbows/wiz towers in progress
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 23 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    A Frosty Blaze - TH13 - K65/Q70/W50/RC20

Anyone looking to be a part of a friendly and competitive war clan environment please check out our discord at invite vPXaJRx

Expectations of TH13s in CWL

This follows on from this thread when TH13 dropped: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Champs-League
    The question was how much to expect to be facing big TH13s gemmed to max(ish).

We can't see any defences through the API, but we can see hero levels which gives some idea how much people have upgraded - competitive players probably prioritise heroes over anything else, so if these aren't max the rest of the base isn't likely to be.

To investigate I pulled the player profile for every players in the 15v war roster for their day 1 in clans in champ 1 last seaon who came 3rd in their group (I picked 3rd as being successful, but excluding the nuttiest must-win clans). Below are the number of players with each level of hero as of about an hour ago:

Level Players (BK) Players (AQ)
    60 2 0
    61 0 0
    62 1 0
    63 0 0
    64 1 0
    65 948 167
    66 166 112
    67 90 118
    68 47 154
    69 31 158
    70 133 715

Level Players (GW)
    40 161
    41 145
    42 162
    43 155
    44 111
    45 183
    46 121
    47 90
    48 66
    49 40
    50 186

Level Players (RC)
    1 19
    2 42
    3 42
    4 68
    5 136
    6 166
    7 151
    8 135
    9 140
    10 154
    11 77
    12 62
    13 34
    14 28
    15 30
    16 22
    17 14
    18 12
    19 6
    20 86

I was going to do the same again for Ch2 or Ch3, but tbh these are low enough that I don't think it's necessary. There's about 1420 total (a handful have low heroes are are missing from the first 2 lists)
    - Only 371 have got the RC above 10
    - Only about 5% have gemmed the RC to max
    - Only about 1 in 3 have upgraded the BK at all
    - About half have maxed the AQ
    - Under half have got the GW to 45. Not much over 1 in 10 have maxed the GW

So... in clans doing well in Ch1 there have been a substantial number of upgrades, but 5% or fewer (less than 1 person per clan) has gemmed everything to max.

I didn't calculate the actual average, but it looks as if something like 65/69/44/8 would be typical
    Last edited by OnyxDS; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:14 PM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e