Thread: Supercell id

Supercell id

I think supercell Id was the worst thing I signed up for in this game. I log out of supercell Id and in never sends you the code to log back in. It's been that bad its locked me out for 24 hrs 3 times. How do I get my account back to Google play saving it it as I am currently blocked off my own game now. If I loss my game I'll never start again and I've been playing for a good 6 years. Deffently annoyed over this.

Hmmm, thats strange. Are you sure its SC ID thats giving you the issue? i have 4 accounts that i switch back and forth from all day and havent ran into any issues ever. Whats your reason for logging out?

Why do you need code to login? Why don't you just tick 'remember on this device'?

I log out because I have a account still not on supercell Id so I have to log out to get to it. Then I struggle getting bk on my main account

Quote Originally Posted by andy0506 View Post
    I log out because I have a account still not on supercell Id so I have to log out to get to it. Then I struggle getting bk on my main account
    You should have watched the tutorial. Save all your villages ith supercell and use "remember me" to save the login details → now you are able to switch between your villages with three clicks.

The 24hour logout cant be stopped and you can only acces your village where your login datas are saved. During the logout you are not able to get the verification code.

Centennial Club
    Supercell ID is the best thing that has happened. All you need to do is log back in and they send the code to your email address. Easy peasy! Remember when you log in to tick remember this account then you can switch between accounts without having to log in or needing codes.