Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So Th13 coming, stay or not in legend league ?

New Bloke/Chick

Should I Stay In The Legend League?

Hello clashers,
    I'm in legends league..max th12 (only few walls are remaining) Supercell give us 8 attacks per day. . And we know th13 is coming soon so we need big loot everyday to build/upgrade new things
    So should I stay in the legend league? Or lower down the trophies to get more attacks and loot?
    Thank you 🙏
    Last edited by Ruthworld; December 4th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.

Forum Elder

I’mDropping so I can do more than eight attacks a day… For sure

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agreed. People forget that in low legends there will be a lot of other players with heroes down and also players not attacking all 8 times per day.
    I didn't push up into legends until my heroes were maxed, and at that point, I didn't encounter upgrading heroes much - everyone attacked me with a full deck. Right now, I'm seeing probably 6 defensive hits/day 1/3 of the time, 7 hits/day 1/3 of the time, and all 8 1/3 of the time.

What you're saying is probably true, and I'll likely try to stay there to start.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

One thing I've always found with update releases is that loot just disappears as more people are active. At least in legends, you're guaranteed loot each attack, I've dropped into titan 2 over the past few months but plan a climb back over the weekend in prep and will stay there for a few weeks at least

In theory if you aren't in legends you can do more than 8 attacks but it will be non stop clouds with dry loot.

Legends 100%

I have 2 fully max 12s right now, I'll probably farm 1 in legends and the other much lower for dead bases.

#2YGYQ8PPJ ---- [YouTube]---- [Join My Discord] ---- [Clash of Stats]

Forum Master
    Legends, until I have all 3 heroes doen for upgrades, then my attacks will suffer and I'll drop naturally..

/Affront

Well, I might as well stay in legend with both my accounts, it is much easier to farm that way, most of the time the loot is outside the walls since the storages have a strategic purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I didn't push up into legends until my heroes were maxed, and at that point, I didn't encounter upgrading heroes much - everyone attacked me with a full deck. Right now, I'm seeing probably 6 defensive hits/day 1/3 of the time, 7 hits/day 1/3 of the time, and all 8 1/3 of the time.

What you're saying is probably true, and I'll likely try to stay there to start.
    Right, because at that time there were 10s of thousands of players with max heroes in legends. That won't be the case starting soon. Activity could actually pick up, I guess, resulting in more defenses, but also at the same time competing against players that have heroes upgrading.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.