Thread: login

login

whenever i log in it asks to confirm my farm ever single time? anyone know how to fix this. do i have to somehow delete the other farm?

Welcome to the forums.
    There is really nothing to fix. I assume you have an Android system device?
    First of all you do not have to log out of your account when leaving your farm. Just close the app. The next time you open your Hay Day app you will be directly in your farm and should not have to sign back in to your account thus will not be asked to confirm.

The confirmation is an extra step to make sure you want to sign out of one account (farm) before going to another. If your farm is not backed up you will permanently lose the farm you are leaving.

You can remove an unwanted extra farm if you want to. But if you sign out of your account for any reason you will likely get a brand new farm at level 1 when opening the Hay Day app. It will ask you if you want to sign in to an existing account therefore you will have to type confirm again when leaving that new farm. That new farm will then go away because it is not attached to any account.

You can have more than one farm on a device. You can have several farms. Just access the farm you want to go to by changing the account.

If you have Android device, make sure that you have Google Play app installed so that your farm gets saved to it when signing out to another account.

I have the same problem on an iPad. The unwanted extra farm did not go away even though it is not attached to any account. I have to confirm each time I sign in. I would love this to go away

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I have the same problem on an iPad. The unwanted extra farm did not go away even though it is not attached to any account. I have to confirm each time I sign in. I would love this to go away
    Is the unwanted farm “in the cloud” vs the one u want “on this device”? And is the farm “on this device” connected to supercell ID?
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Is the unwanted farm “in the cloud” vs the one u want “on this device”? And is the farm “on this device” connected to supercell ID?
    How do I know where the farm is- cloud or device? When i got a new iPad, I installed the app. It loaded a farm, I typed in supercell ID and now there are 2 farms every time I go to app.

Thanks for replying.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; 1 Week Ago at 03:36 AM.

How do I know where the farm is- cloud or device? When i got a new iPad, I installed the app. It loaded a farm, I typed in supercell ID and now there are 2 farms every time I go to app.
    Sorry after reading your reply Iím not so sure I can help. I thought perhaps u were seeing something like this when u open the game where u can see the names of your farms, their levels/progress, and when they were last played. If youíre seeing this I figured out how to stop this from popping up, but if youíre not then I think yours is a different issue Iím sorry Iím not sure I can help.

Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 06:14 AM.

ok QBIE, I am blind. I see those stupid signins so often that I no longer notice what they said. The picture you showed is the correct one. The farm I play in "in this device"

ok QBIE, I am blind. I see those stupid signins so often that I no longer notice what they said. The picture you showed is the correct one. The farm I play in "in this device"
    Youíre not blind. You just have a bad case of alert fatigue.

The other farm didnít get deleted so its progress was automatically saved through Game Center which is why it's "in the cloud". To prevent that window from popping up you need to turn Game Center off, so I am also assuming a few things:

1) you are the only one playing your one farm ďin this deviceĒ (on that iPad)
    [edit: thinking more about this, it should still work if u have more than 1 farm that u play on the device as
    long as those farms are connected to a Supercell ID]
    2) the other farm that is "in the cloud" is an extra unwanted farm
    3) you or anyone else do not play any other games on that iPad that need their progress saved through Game Center

To turn Game Center off, go to Settings-->scroll down to Game Center-->toggle Game Center OFF.

When you open up HayDay, Game Center will also try to open for you to sign in. Just hit cancel. WikiHow said you need to cancel any Game Center windows 4x to disable it, but I think after the 3rd time (launching HayDay, cancelling Game Center window, closing HayDay, repeat), the Game Center window stopped popping up.

Happy farming without that annoying pop-up!
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 AM.

Works like a charm. Thanks so much

Works like a charm. Thanks so much
    Yay! Yw