Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: They need some serious defence buff in TH13

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    56

    They need some serious defence buff in TH13

    Come on, dont just buff attacks please. TH13 need 4 Inferno, 6 Xbow, 5 AD, 1 new strong defence
    Last edited by vayne77; December 4th, 2019 at 03:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,578
    And what exactly is your reasoning behind this massive defense buff that you propose? Because that many infernos and xbows is just ludicrous.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

  3. #3
    Have you not been seeing the same sneak peek videos as the rest of us? the giga inferno on its own is a massive defense buff, not o mention everything else getting new levels on defense

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Willey13 View Post
    Have you not been seeing the same sneak peek videos as the rest of us? the giga inferno on its own is a massive defense buff, not o mention everything else getting new levels on defense
    Not really, TH defence isnt really a big problem

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    And what exactly is your reasoning behind this massive defense buff that you propose? Because that many infernos and xbows is just ludicrous.
    Because nowadays the base very easy to get crushed

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran DARDANIUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    USA - Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by vayne77 View Post
    Come on, dont just buff attacks please. TH13 need 4 Inferno, 6 Xbow, 5 AD, 1 new strong defence
    Maybe wait until we see some more info on troops and defenses? We have an idea of what troops and defenses are getting new levels , but until the update drops and we get more insight of how strong each is, I wouldn't call for anything quite yet.


    Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vayne77 View Post
    Not really, TH defence isnt really a big problem
    It will be a problem and meta shifting since the TH explosion no longer just deal huge damage, but it also slow down troops movement even with the Eternal Tome. You can't just attack the same way you attack as a TH12.

    Quote Originally Posted by vayne77 View Post
    Come on, dont just buff attacks please. TH13 need 4 Inferno, 6 Xbow, 5 AD, 1 new strong defence
    Now, the Giga Inferno is already 1 new strong defense + 4th Inferno you asked.

    As for the 5th X-Bow there is a slight possibility it will be introduced and depending on whether we will have a strong 4th Hero. 6th X-Bow is too far-stretched.

    I do think 5th AD will be introduced as we will be dealing with more Air troops (as new TH will usually give more troops space) and it's been a long time since we added the 4th AD.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 4th, 2019 at 04:16 AM.

  8. #8
    Pro Member dayone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St-Hubert QC.
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    It will be a problem and meta shifting since the TH explosion no longer just deal huge damage, but it also slow down troops movement even with the Eternal Tome. You can't just attack the same way you attack as a TH12.
    So it’s kinda like when people put their tornado trap next to their town hall now? I bet after a few attacks we’ll be attacking EXACTLY like we attack now at th12....

    ....unless they have something absolutely mind blowing they haven’t shown us yet. But this is SuperCell we’re talking about, I highly doubt it, lol.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 747 fair play wins and counting...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    So it’s kinda like when people put their tornado trap next to their town hall now? I bet after a few attacks we’ll be attacking EXACTLY like we attack now at th12....

    ....unless they have something absolutely mind blowing they haven’t shown us yet. But this is SuperCell we’re talking about, I highly doubt it, lol.
    If you are waiting for a new defensive tower specifically for TH12, that there won't be anything other than the Giga Inferno.
    Giga Inferno also deals more damage when it was activated, you can still attack like you used to at TH12, except that half your troops won't be coming out alive after dealing with the Giga Inferno. Let's wait till end of sneak peeks to judge shall we?

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Second star to the right
    Posts
    1,689
    How about waiting for the update before calling for offense/defense buffs/nerfs? Unless you have access to the dev build, it's kinda ludicrous to assume you know how the balance is going to need adjustment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •