Thread: Practice Mode loot counts towards Season Bank.

Practice Mode loot counts towards Season Bank.

I have done no attacks this season yet, nevertheless I still have loot in the Season Bank. Now I did try a Practice Mode stage (I think it was Whirl Power...) which have 250.000 Gold and Elixir and some Dark Elixir. And after that, I noticed that the loot from there was added into the Season Bank. That is really strange.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    I have done no attacks this season yet, nevertheless I still have loot in the Season Bank. Now I did try a Practice Mode stage (I think it was Whirl Power...) which have 250.000 Gold and Elixir and some Dark Elixir. And after that, I noticed that the loot from there was added into the Season Bank. That is really strange.
    I think this is a bug with u. Becoz I completed all practice chalenges and the loot transfer to my storage. Just look once again to ur storage

Centennial Club
    Yes practice mode loot counts towards your season bank and always has as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by RaWF View Post
    Yes practice mode loot counts towards your season bank and always has as far as I know.
    Ohh this is system of now. I done all practice challenge before season bank update 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by RaWF View Post
    Cool. Maybe I'll actually do them now.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Cool. Maybe I'll actually do them now.
    That's upon u

Anyone know if goblin maps also count?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

Interesting, but I'm still holding on that and the new goblin maps until I can use the loot.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.