Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi account user looking for relaxed atmosphere.

Multi account user looking for relaxed atmosphere.

Looking for an adult ran clan with a non serious take on the game. I have 5 accounts that range from a young th8 to a maxed th12. My more active days are behind me yet I still participate in both wars and games. If this interests you or if you have any other inquiries please feel free to rather inbox me or post here.
    I donít do external chat apps. No American based clans please. I can clash with them just not in majority numbers.
    Last edited by Old101spice; December 5th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

Come join FTH (F(orget) them haters) - Lvl 6 - #2002R0J9U. We're quite empty at the moment due to the removal of global.

We're certainly not a very high level, but we're on our way to becoming one as the atmosphere is chill n relaxed, but strict with wars. We've recently started rebuilding after many of clanmates got too busy with life and had to quit for a while. Seems like a good fit, as we are all hype bout war but also busy with other stuff in our own lives.

Based in Canada, ​some of us are now back, with new faces added in. I believe your addition to our clan is a perfect balance, with will help all our clan level up our attacking skills as a whole. As with everyone opt-ed in, you will be certainly involved with wars mostly, and we all try our best to max clan games as well (as well as have a chance to earn co-leader). If you're interested, read the thread listed in my signature. Say "tasty invited me from forums."

We don't expect 3* masters, but that you worked your best at attacking, and aim eventually to be the 3* professional. But if you're already a pro, then all the better!

You'd certainly be a great addition to our clan, so come visit! We hope to see you there!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Join my clan secret war strategy clan
    If you want to help me then you can join
    Easy stars and loot
    Adult clan
    Recruiting Active chatty TH9+
    Donations filled fast
    #28G9RPRLR

CoC - Lady Bellona| Level 229
    AQ 55 | BK 50 | GW 22
    Co-Leader - Da Bomb

Forum Superstar
    #pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15

Happy to have you for cwl and games.

Troll Food
    Looking for chill yet competitive clashers

Clan name: War Brawlers l

Clan tag: #J8PGUV92

Clan level: 11 (almost 12)

War wins: 137

Recruiting: max th9+

Clan type: War clan

This is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill yet competitive English speaking war clan. We hella active, always max clan games and wreck in war. Be able to take a joke if you want to be a part of our group haha. Look forward to seeing you here We do not expect you to be on 24/7 but be sure to donate when you can and use all war attacks in a timely manner. We ain't insane tryhards lol but we win and we win big

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Forum Champion
    Msg sent. Check us out OzAudi Adult clan #929UPCJU Forget the advertising, BVjust pay us a visit.