Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merge! (6-7 accounts looking for a home)

Fresh Spawn

Merge! (6-7 accounts looking for a home)

What I'm looking for:
    A mid-level clan that like to war and are able to max out, or close to max out, games. I’d like 2-3 wars a week. Doesn’t need to be crazy active, just care to win wars.

Who am I:
    29 y/o. USA. own 7 accounts. Work 8-5, I check in during the day, but mostly active in the afternoon/evening/early morning. Been playing coc since 2014, I know my way around. Never miss war attacks and like to give advice.

My accounts:
    Max TH12 ~2750 war stars (finishing up walls still)
    TH11 - max heros - finishing walls and a few upgrades
    TH10 - 30/30 heros - finishing walls and a few upgrades
    TH9 - 25/25 heros - – (will continue to upgrade till I get it to max TH9)
    TH8 – (will continue to upgrade till I get it to max TH9)
    TH8– (will continue to upgrade till I get it to max TH9)
    TH7– (will continue to upgrade till I get it to max TH9)

Accounts can be found at ClashinClashers(#29829QJR9)

What do I have to offer:
    Well to start, I’m looking to move most or all accounts to a clan. If you have trouble finishing games I can be a difference maker, I have maxed out clan games with all 7 accounts but it’s not enough in a clan with inactive people.

I have played this game enough and know plenty of starts across different TH to help in war. That is what interests me the most! It would be nice to have all accounts participate in war but I know when it gets competitive, we might only want the best. I am also aware that for CWL it’s not helpful to use lower TH, so as long as so can use TH 10+ I’m okay with it.

My Main TH12 is in another clan right and I might leave it there, BUT. If I really like a new clan I’ll bring it over, otherwise I can bring it temporarily to help with troops and sieges.
    Last edited by DrR; 1 Week Ago at 07:27 PM.

Hi Dr.R,

Your case seems perfect for our clan. Right now, we're pretty short on people since we just started rebuilding our clan (lvl 6), but everyone, old or new tries to be active if they can to help clan wars or games. We really do care about wars, so we are pretty strict with it and seems like you do too. The variety of accounts you have could help all of members a variety of levels from th5-th10 grow as a whole group and increase our skills too.

So come visit, I think you would like it here!

-Tasty n'-----

FTH - #2002R0J9U (Full recruiting thread in my signature)

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

We've got room for you. With you bringing that many accounts, we could start considering the 30v30 CWL, which would allow you to include them all. Stop by our Discord or pop over to the clan if you want to talk. Discord link and clan tag in signature. Hope to hear from you!
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bt28Krq

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love to have you come join us and I think we meet everything your looking for, would be great to see you there, feel free to ask me any questions you have about the clan.
    Last edited by MakGill; 1 Week Ago at 04:48 AM.

Wasup dude we would love to have u
    About us:max clan games constant donations level 2 clan note (super active)we have around 12 th12s close to max nonrushed are tag is #28YP029JQ

Fresh Spawn
    will be looking at these later today. thanks guys

Looking for chill yet competitive clashers

Clan name: War Brawlers l

Clan tag: #J8PGUV92

Clan level: 11 (almost 12)

War wins: 137

Recruiting: max th9+

Clan type: War clan

This is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill yet competitive English speaking war clan. We hella active, always max clan games and wreck in war. Be able to take a joke if you want to be a part of our group haha. Look forward to seeing you here We do not expect you to be on 24/7 but be sure to donate when you can and use all war attacks in a timely manner. We ain't insane tryhards lol but we win and we win big

Hey DrR, could potentially join us at TBW 2.0, clan tag #80YY0UGY

Good group of guys there, always finish clan games and participate in CWL and wars. We would want you to get discord if possible, but its not a requirement.

Thanks and gl!
    Peija- TH12, 2618 War Stars, 65BK/65Q/40W
    Clan Recruiting Thread
    The Budwizzards , Clan Tag #9q8rrp0v
    Discord link: https://discord.gg/6mRfawS
    War Record- 556-184-5

We got room for you. Right now most lower townhalls went to side clan for their cwl

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!