Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Th12 Looking for A clan

Max Th12 Looking for A clan

Looking for:
    Clan level 10+
    Very Active
    Wins wars
    English speaking, preferably US based

I've been around clash since 2012, haven't been playing much because I'm maxed. I'll be on a lot now that the new update is coming. If I join a clan it would be after clan war league.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey, we are a level 5 crystal 3 clan our war is log is 26-8 we are very active/talkative and always max clan games rules are participation in war occasionally, donate what’s requested with a 1:1 dono ratio and last but not least help eachother out and have fun our clan tag is #228VP82GY
    Last edited by beau0230; 1 Week Ago at 07:01 PM.

Check out FTH-Lvl 6-#2002R0J9U. We aren't level 10, but otherwise we are very active, we win wars (until the clan collapsed a year ago and is being rebuilt all over again), and as a majority speak English (though canadian based but we welcome internationally). We are considerably short on people at the moment due to the october update, but we would be happy to invite you in. It's currently open, so come visit!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Forum Veteran
    Sent you a PM King!

We sound like a good fit. We're based in the US, war is our primary focus, donations and activity are great. We're competitive but NOT hardcore. Clash is a game, not a second job.

We run 2 CWL clans, so our numbers are low right now. After CWL, feel free to stop by and check us out.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Check us out when you get a minute KingLos. Discord and clan tag in signature. Happy to have more people on board, and we check all the boxes you want. Cheers!
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bt28Krq

CWL Champs 1 War Clan Looking for Skilled TH12s

CG War Clan is a competitive, fair play, war oriented, all TH12 clan. We have had multiple seasons in Champs 1 including a 71st world ranking finish in November 2019. We are looking for members who are skilled and aware of the current meta. As a clan we are always looking to improve together so the FCs & advice are plentiful.

We aspire to be a high level, constant war clan that is committed to a stable and balanced game for the adult clasher. Life can be difficult enough, clashing should be drama-free, competitive, social, and fun. The vibe is positive and we are always looking for strong competitive players to join.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCar..._Pp9fQRhJCXUKw
    https://twitter.com/CGWarClan

The Clans
    • Adults Only 18 & Up
    • 100% Fair Play – No Modding, Botting, Scripting, ect.
    • TH12s and soon TH13 :eyes:, Non-rushed troops/heroes/bases
    • Understanding of legitimate war strategies and Constant Improvement Mindset
    • Active Involvement in our Discord Server Required
    • Clan Tags:
    CG War Clan #9RPVG8UP
    Ancient LEGENDS #9CUR29UR
    Cafēa Brewers #YQJJCURR
    Regular Wars
    • War Search approximately 9pm EST
    • 2 Complete, All Out Attacks required
    • Opt in for war when heroes & spells are up (occasional breaks are fine)
    • #warmatch is required for calling bases to attack
    CWL
    • 3 Event clans in Champs 1, 2, and Masters 3
    • Nov 2019 Champs 1 : 1st place, 71st globally

Join via discord and chat with us. (We don’t take in game requests)
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/75eUjV8.

Mutant X | War Clan | Level 10 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, Sa @ 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12

Come join Helvetia, we'd love to have you

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

19th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    382 war wins
    40 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 26,334th in the world and 1,897th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    460 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,479th in the world and 313th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Japan, Morocco, Switzerland, Italy, China, Finland, Nepal, Germany & Turkey i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!