Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Fractional Percentage Points gonna happen after the update xD?

Millennial Club

Are Fractional Percentage Points gonna happen after the update xD?

Hey everyone!

Ideabulb here!

Super excited on the new update. Keep up the awesome work Supercell and cheers!

I was just thinking about this interesting thing. If I'm right at TH12, we're meant to have 96 destroy-able buildings which somehow contribute to the net 100% victory.

And now think about it, perhaps there might be some extra cannons, Teslas or something extra packed with TH13 and along with maybe some new building/ defense.

If the total exceeds 100 buildings, it's gonna be weirdly hilarious to say get 99.5% victory or whatever xD.

I'm sort of losing it already. What do you guys think? Will fractional percentage points become a reality or not xD?

KPK
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Hey everyone!

Ideabulb here!

Super excited on the new update. Keep up the awesome work Supercell and cheers!

I was just thinking about this interesting thing. If I'm right at TH12, we're meant to have 96 destroy-able buildings which somehow contribute to the net 100% victory.

And now think about it, perhaps there might be some extra cannons, Teslas or something extra packed with TH13 and along with maybe some new building/ defense.

If the total exceeds 100 buildings, it's gonna be weirdly hilarious to say get 99.5% victory or whatever xD.

I'm sort of losing it already. What do you guys think? Will fractional percentage points become a reality or not xD?

KPK
    What makes you think there will be over 100 buildings? (There was a detailed thread on this not long ago.)
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 05:45 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What makes you think there will be over 100 buildings? (There was a detailed thread on this not long ago.)
    When you perhaps upgrade from TH12 to TH13, some extra defenses, resources and maybe new buildings too you never know
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

it's gonna be weirdly hilarious to say get 99.5% victory or whatever xD.
    Now imagine that same situation, but you missed the Town Hall.

Though I'd like to believe percentages will stay the same regardless if we have over 100 buildings, as overall damage is rounded up to the nearest percentage anyway. I could be wrong once the update drops.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; 1 Week Ago at 05:51 PM.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

When you perhaps upgrade from TH12 to TH13, some extra defenses, resources and maybe new buildings too you never know
    A recent discussion on this topic here.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    I'm going to say not going to be part of the game. They'll just round to the nearest hold number as per usual as they have in the past. They've already given the game a "fractional percentage" on wars now so we have a tie breaker, I doubt they take it any further.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Hey OP how about thinking that once an attack starts, % is rounded down for any value over 1,any value under 1 is rounded up.

Not hard to figure it out, no need to loose it.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

If the base had 200 buildings, 2 of them would give you 1%.

I think it's just basic maths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

Forum Veteran
    The image being circulated of what is new at th13 only indicates x2 new structures (1 warden and 1 other).

I appreciate this could change but assuming it is correct then this whole discussion is moot.

There’s gonna be 98 buildings so this bridge probably won’t be crossed until TH15 if TH14 also only has 2 new buildings