Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update suggestion: surrender option in BB

Update suggestion: surrender option in BB

There is nothing more annoying than knowing youíve lost to your opponent in a BB match and being forced to watch; especially when youíre in the middle of a boost and they are one plunking sneaky archers to get a few more percentage points. Please consider adding a surrender option when watching an opponent. Hate having my nose rubbed in the loss and would rather just move on. Thanks for your consideration.

😉

/end rant
    #8YJ9RVCY MAX Th12, 1400+ war stars, legends player, BH9, and co-leader of
    The Rush Raiders (#LQVJUYR), a high lvl clan that goes to war 2x/week.
    Check out our recruitment thread:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-friendly-clan Hope you'll join us.

Is there a concise reason from the top about why this hasnít been implemented? After going through even one of the old threads, Iíve sort of decided against scrolling through more...

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunthar View Post
    Is there a concise reason from the top about why this hasn’t been implemented? After going through even one of the old threads, I’ve sort of decided against scrolling through more...

I can assure you, that, if I have ANY indication that I have already won a battle, I will try to extend the battle for as long as possible for the sole purpose of annoying my opponent.

Actually, I will do this regardless of the indication that I've won or lost, which makes the information irrelevant.

There might me a few players, that will do the noble thing and throw the towel in the ring if they get wind that they have won or lost, but my guess is, that the vast majority of players out there are just as spiteful as me, when it comes to doing everything possible to annoy your opponent.

Also, you can play the game in such a way, that you will never get annoyed about anything:

1. don't attack while under boost.
    2. conduct your attack and leave the builder base .. go to main and attack there, come back later to attack again if you want.
    3. use the Builder Base as it's meant: quick attacks when you have a few minutes (during your mid-morning-mud-dump)
    4. do your best and try to win every single time.
    5. stop being such a non-BH9 and upgrade

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/2|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Gunthar View Post
    Is there a concise reason from the top about why this hasnít been implemented? After going through even one of the old threads, Iíve sort of decided against scrolling through more...
    By "from the top", do you mean Supercell. They very rarely comment upon anything. They may be debating the proposal as far as we know. We simply have no idea, nor should we reasonably expect any response from Supercell.

Your comment clearly intones that it should be implemented unless there can be cause shown to not implement. You yourself can read through those post. I am not aware of any valid case presented on why it should be implemented. The burden of the argument pro or con lies on both sides of an debate, not just one side.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 06:07 PM.

Banned
    Just drop to a lower trophy level than you should be. Then you can boost, get your 3 wins easily, and get three losss easily (end the attack immediately), and you always stay where you are.

I have had my two accounts sitting around 3400 trophies for a while now. Both are max defenses and just working on walls. I almost always get 100% attacks and frequently get zero star defenses. Makes BB much more enjoyable when you maul your opponent every time that you actually try.
    Last edited by Himewad; 6 Days Ago at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I can assure you, that, if I have ANY indication that I have already won a battle, I will try to extend the battle for as long as possible for the sole purpose of annoying my opponent.
    /Affront

DISGUSTANG!

I would end the match if there's no chance of winning or the opponent already lost, but that's just me. I get that annoying other players is a common thing and sometimes is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    DISGUSTANG!

I would end the match if there's no chance of winning or the opponent already lost, but that's just me. I get that annoying other players is a common thing and sometimes is fun.
    so, to summarize: you acknowledge it can sometimes be fun to annoy other players, but think it’s disgusting when others do it
    Last edited by Himewad; 5 Days Ago at 05:53 AM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    so, to summarize: you acknowledge it can sometimes be fun to annoy other players, but think it’s disgusting when others do it

.. and with the player base that this game has, there will ALWAYS be a healthy portion of players that find it hilarious to annoy other players.

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/2|BH9| Farm with US | full stats