Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would you stay in a clan whose leader talks like this?

Would you stay in a clan whose leader talks like this?

I joined this clan before a couple of days of the recent clan games, I completed full points in clan games, was amongst the top donators as well as in top 5 of the clan in terms of trophies. I got six packs in wars multiple times and thus was promoted to CO (maybe they needed me to stay here longer and be a permanent addition to clan).

Recently I got into an argument with the leader regarding CWL and my exclusion (which was biased) and between somewhere she said all these lines.

1. There cannot be 2 decision takers in clan. Whatever i will say will be final. Whatever rules i have set will be final.

2. Don't ask me any questions, this is just a clan and not any business or company.

3. You are new here, you will get adjusted with my leadership soon. Those who are already staying here ask them how the clan is being run.

4. All your expectations will be fulfilled if you will not ask many questions. This is a good clan.

5. I cannot communicate or discuss with everyone (even co's or through clan mails). There are a lot of people in clan and if i will discuss with everyone it will take a lot of effort and time.

6. I don't have to Inform anyone before deciding anything in clan.

7. I come online to clam and relax, I don't need unnecessary questions.

8. I am sorry if you felt bad hearing all that, but that's just how i operate things here.

I Don't want you to judge or take sides (that's why i am not disclosing full argument here). I just wanted to know what are your thoughts regarding a leader who thinks like this. Does this kind of thinking suits a leader?

I'd just find another clan. Not worth the headache.

What for one good for other bad.

If you not like, move on. Without any detail why.

Because while you spend time on details , you lost time of enjoying game in clan.

Your choice sure what to do.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 1 Week Ago at 04:07 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Reading between the lines here, it sounds like you peppered the leader with a ton of questions and they just don't want to be bothered with you questioning everything all the time. It doesn't sound like you're a good fit for that clan.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Its exactly how i used to lead my clan. But im more relaxed now so i think he is doing everything in his clans best interest

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet007 View Post
    I joined this clan before a couple of days of the recent clan games, I completed full points in clan games, was amongst the top donators as well as in top 5 of the clan in terms of trophies. I got six packs in wars multiple times and thus was promoted to CO (maybe they needed me to stay here longer and be a permanent addition to clan).

Recently I got into an argument with the leader regarding CWL and my exclusion (which was biased) and between somewhere she said all these lines.

1. There cannot be 2 decision takers in clan. Whatever i will say will be final. Whatever rules i have set will be final.

2. Don't ask me any questions, this is just a clan and not any business or company.

3. You are new here, you will get adjusted with my leadership soon. Those who are already staying here ask them how the clan is being run.

4. All your expectations will be fulfilled if you will not ask many questions. This is a good clan.

5. I cannot communicate or discuss with everyone (even co's or through clan mails). There are a lot of people in clan and if i will discuss with everyone it will take a lot of effort and time.

6. I don't have to Inform anyone before deciding anything in clan.

7. I come online to clam and relax, I don't need unnecessary questions.

8. I am sorry if you felt bad hearing all that, but that's just how i operate things here.

I Don't want you to judge or take sides (that's why i am not disclosing full argument here). I just wanted to know what are your thoughts regarding a leader who thinks like this. Does this kind of thinking suits a leader?
    I've left a clan where I was a Co because of this behavior.

Don't think a clan must be 100% democratic, but a leader reflects on the leadership style.

That's why I have my lvl 10 clan with only 20 members, but reliable ones that will do what the leadership asks without thinking it could be wrong

My Co's can and will decide with me on the clan future and in whatever will affect my clan mates.

Forum Champion
    What sharky. Said. It seems like the leader has a chill and relaxed clan. And you just bothered her so much she told you not to ask anything. I see nothing wrong with that leader. You may want to find a serious and Competitive clan.
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RushWars/co...sing_the_game/

Millennial Club
    I personally wouldn't stay around in this clan, however you didn't disclose the full argument as you stated. You only gave the persons hand-picked responses. We have no idea what you said to illicit these responses. If you feel truly disrespected than don't spend another second in that clan, there are plenty of other good places to call home.

I can say that if you were badgering me with questions all the time, no matter how good a player you were I would likely say similar things prior to kicking you out. All that means is that you were not a good fit for the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Reading between the lines here, it sounds like you peppered the leader with a ton of questions and they just don't want to be bothered with you questioning everything all the time. It doesn't sound like you're a good fit for that clan.
    Agreed. We tend to operate differently in my clan, but this method probably works great for your clan or they wouldn't be doing it.

If you dont like the clan, leave.
    Its that simple.
    -Katana