Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Customer service is a joke

Customer service is a joke

I AM LIVID WITH HAY DAY.

First of,
    I am one of their best customers. Always spending money on the game, playing a lot, always buying packages and providing them with new ideas for the game.

2 weeks ago i requested ONE refund for a booster pack in which i did not receive any of the boosters or diamonds i had purchased. I am not sure if it was a glitch or what. I tried to reach out to customer service about it and got IGNORED.

I never got the refund in my bank account (with proof). Since I have requested this ONE REFUND, hay day has taken 800+ diamonds away from me. No explanation or anything as to why. I was told that they weren’t going to reply until I changed the subject. I AM LIVID. This is complete nonsense and the worst customer service I have ever received. I keep reaching out to them about this and the keep brushing me off. I have reached out to Apple, ITunes Store, and hayday and NO ONE IS HELPING.

2 mins ago I logged into hayday about to play and I receive ANOTHER MESSAGE about how they are deducting my diamonds because I supposedly requested another refund. Now I am negative 500+ diamonds after spending $60 to get my diamonds back in the first place. I do not understand what is going on and I am very LIVID with customer service. This is complete nonsense. I requested ONE refund and instead have gotten atleast 4 refunds worth of diamonds taken away. They keep taking my money and I AM VERY ANGRY
    Last edited by Buhlers; 2 Days Ago at 04:57 AM. Reason: More descriptive

Quote Originally Posted by Buhlers View Post
    So basically long story short i reached out to hayday customer service because I received an in game notification that some of my diamonds have been refunded. Not knowing what that means I proceed to play the game and notice they took, not once but twice, a total of 400+ diamonds away from me. I had no idea what refund or fraudulent purchase they were talking about. I reached out to them and they kept pushing it off and brushing me away like it was nothing. Told me to go to Apple and I did and they tell me it was on HayDays end. So basically i had to pay around $50 just to get my diamonds back. I’m all for buying diamonds and packages in this game but when they mess up they need to fix it. I always spend money in this game and I’m probably one of their best customers and this is how I got treated.
    They still will not give me my diamonds back and told me they are not replying until I change the topic. What kind of customer service is this?!?! Won’t even EXPLAIN why my diamonds were taking away and I am LIVID.

Thanks for reading my rant but this is ridiculous and this needs to get noticed.

Thanks
    sorry for your troubles, but I don’t understand

did you request a refund at some time?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Nope. I checked my bank account and everything and even Apple doesn’t see it.

I am trying to understand your situation to see if it is really Apple that is responsible.
    You left out the first part as to what purchases you have made and for how many diamonds that was involved in the refund.

Can you post the exact wording of the notification received along with the initial purchases that were supposedly refunded? You just mentioned something to the effect of refund and fraud notification so what you left out makes your story very confusing. Seeing this, I would suspect there might have been some miscommunication that had occurred with those you have dealt with on the matter.

You say twice removal of diamonds. Was that suppose to be two refunds for two purchases or what?

If you repost every detail in the time sequence that it happened, your story might be understandable.

Fresh Spawn
    If Supercell said they will not reply unless you change the subject is not addressing the issue in the least. Very strange.

Hay day customer service is a joke

I AM LIVID WITH HAY DAY.

First of,
    I am one of their best customers. Always spending money on the game, playing a lot, always buying packages and providing them with new ideas for the game.

2 weeks ago i requested ONE refund for a booster pack in which i did not receive any of the boosters or diamonds i had purchased. I am not sure if it was a glitch or what. I tried to reach out to customer service about it and got IGNORED.

I never got the refund in my bank account (with proof). Since I have requested this ONE REFUND, hay day has taken 800+ diamonds away from me. No explanation or anything as to why. I was told that they weren’t going to reply until I changed the subject. I AM LIVID. This is complete nonsense and the worst customer service I have ever received. I keep reaching out to them about this and the keep brushing me off. I have reached out to Apple, ITunes Store, and hayday and NO ONE IS HELPING.

2 mins ago I logged into hayday about to play and I receive ANOTHER MESSAGE about how they are deducting my diamonds because I supposedly requested another refund. Now I am negative 500+ diamonds after spending $60 to get my diamonds back in the first place. I do not understand what is going on and I am very mad with customer service. This is complete nonsense. I requested ONE refund and instead have gotten atleast 4 refunds worth of diamonds taken away. They keep taking my money and I AM angry.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 2 Days Ago at 04:34 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    The best I can suggest is to try Support via the webform at: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ontact=1&p=web

Note too that I moved your new thread into your other made a few days ago, just so everything is in one place to know the timeline of events of the issue.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 2 Days Ago at 04:39 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Thank you for editing my post. This is nonsense and I am livid with their customer support.

I have screenshots of the one refund and also the comments made by hay day customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhlers View Post
    I have screenshots of the one refund and also the comments made by hay day customer service.
    please don’t post the support messages here, btw

this is a players helping players forum and support does not come on the forums.

try the out of game support page that ilovehayday has posted providing as many details as possible and good luck
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Days Ago at 05:14 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...