Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Customer service is a joke

Thanks for clearing up your post. I really sympathize with your situation and appreciate you for being a player that really supports this game. Not everyone can do it. I do not think it is right that they not communicate with you. That is plain rude! Apparently you much have gotten in contact with the wrong type of persons.

One thing I can think of suggesting is to keep trying to reach out to proper support by other methods like the web form . Explain the events that occurred and ask for their history listing of your transaction that they received. Tell them you want to compare them with the transaction history of your account with Apple. I assume that you can view your Apple account transaction history online. Something just does not seem to match up there.

I’ve reached out to Apple, iTunes, and supercell with the contact form. They got back to me last night Anastasia is her name. She told me to contact her inside the game about the matter. BUT when i do that they respond with “we have nothing to tell you about this topic and we are not going to reply until you chose a new topic”. I am not getting any help whatsoever with their customer service it’s ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Buhlers View Post
    I’ve reached out to Apple, iTunes, and supercell with the contact form. They got back to me last night Anastasia is her name. She told me to contact her inside the game about the matter. BUT when i do that they respond with “we have nothing to tell you about this topic and we are not going to reply until you chose a new topic”. I am not getting any help whatsoever with their customer service it’s ridiculous
    I always found in-game help very unpredictable. I have gotten some very strange responses in the past myself I guess depends on who is responding at the time. In-game help would be limited to what they can do for you in your situation I think.
    If you are able to contact someone one on one by email and get a reply of your recent purchase history. Compare with history from your Itunes account. That way you can see if those refunds are coming from Itunes. If so then your problem is with Apple or your Itunes account.