Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It Came From the Skies! - New Siege Machine - Siege Barracks

Quote Originally Posted by Calebmthomas View Post
    Is the Siege Barracks able to be dropped anywhere there is an open space? For example, if someone has an open space in the middle of their base (no building to red out the area) can the barracks be dropped there or does it have to be on the outside?
    The Siege Barracks can be dropped anywhere normal troops can be dropped. If you can drop your troop inside someones base because he left a hole you can drop it there, as far as we know.

I can't see myself using this. It's just a novelty. For a 4th level seige you should have much more control over the deployment. It might as well be no seige. Before th12 we always deployed troops on the outside. Now I lose the tanking versatility and I'm back to wall breakers and jump spells.

One of the key benefits of a seige was base intrusion. Why would I use this? Im already heavily biased toward the ww and ss. The blimp is shelfware. This one more so.

Here is hoping I'm proven wrong and hopefully the new hero makes this genuinely useful.
    Last edited by Mynameisnotjimmy; 1 Week Ago at 07:56 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisnotjimmy View Post
    I can't see myself using this. It's just a novelty. For a 4th level seige you should have much more control over the deployment. It might as well be no seige. Before th12 we always deployed troops on the outside. Now I lose the tanking versatility and I'm back to wall breakers and jump spells.

One of the key benefits of a seige was base intrusion. Why would I use this? Im already heavily biased toward the ww and ss. The blimp is shelfware. This one more so.

Here is hoping I'm proven wrong and hopefully the new hero makes this genuinely useful.
    I also am biased towards the wall wrecker and stone slammer. However, this will provide a third option. Wrecker to punch into the base and open walls. Slammer for back end or less reliable wall breaks at the point of attack. And now the barracks either to create a funnel or to back up the main attack with the extra troops. Sure it may not get used as much as the others, but it provides a new option to use with attacks which is always good.

I think it looks good. Be better if you got a free earthquake spell/affect as it landed to soften those buildings/walls.

Quote Originally Posted by DoneHunting View Post
    I think it looks good. Be better if you got a free earthquake spell/affect as it landed to soften those buildings/walls.
    You can't make it land on buildings or walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    You can't make it land on buildings or walls.
    You can make it land _NEAR_ buildings and walls. These things have a radius you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I am going to start perma-banning Forum accounts for posting leaks. Consider this a final warning.
    Wow, throwing the (ban)hammer down! About time serious action is taken against those who want to spoil the surprise for everyone else.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I am going to start perma-banning Forum accounts for posting leaks. Consider this a final warning.
    I just assumed any "leaks" were false considering all that discussion on how well information is kept secret within supercell. (Don't read sarcasm into the message.) I would bet some "rogue" content creator passed information onto someone else who leaked it.

Yeah. Ban those people who post. They are just asking for the ban even without the warning.

I want to point out that I predict the new hero will be a black bird. My guess is well documented. This is not a "leak."
    Last edited by Galluccio; 1 Week Ago at 08:19 PM.

Centennial Club
    Maybe my limited imagination but donít see how this would be useful. Just puts a peka and wiz outside the base before your main troops are deployed. No way of getting inside the base...

Maybe only use would be for TH thatís on the outside but then youíd just use a SS for that

cool design for last level

Level 258Maxed TH13