Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It Came From the Skies! - New Siege Machine - Siege Barracks

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    You mean that it would be the same? Have the same significance?
    But as I also said, we are on the internet, we can all form our personal opinion about something or someone, but we can never be certain. Not that it matters a lot in this situation.
    I think telling people to not give SC their money is a pretty harsh comment. To each their own, but I've found him to be generally pretty honest when it comes to things that he doesn't see much use for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beid View Post
    How is this not naming and shaming? Really? He, is a huge proponent of clash, maybe he was dissapointed that doesnt mean u have to come here and throw him under the bus...he is trying to make a career out of this game, or at least it's his home base for now butstill ,come on....
    Ummm... I think you lost the context of the conversation. I was defending him here.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Worst siege machine ever.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lyw9475 View Post
    Give it some time

Quote Originally Posted by RemoteCtrl View Post
    Looks awesome.

One thing disappoints me though, the naming...
    No more for a two same letter shorthand... like:

- Wall Wrecker
    - Battle Blimp
    - Stone Slammer

Now we got:
    - Siege Barracks

My OCD is killing me.
    What about Trash Taker?
    Last edited by YOYOYOYOYOYO; 1 Week Ago at 06:05 PM.

It's good in its own way. We can't expect them to introduce a siege machine that can easily break the game mechanics as these are also available to TH10. They have to keep the game balanced.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lyw9475 View Post
    Lol, this is based on your extensive gameplay with it?

looks useless compared to the wall wrecker

if i could drop it anywhere or load extra troops of my own it would have a small niche, but all i see is having to wait 20 seconds for my cc to deploy at the same spot i drop it, for a few wizards and a pekka, even valks or hogs would be better imo, which would be at edge of base cause it cant be dropped anywhere important.

*hopes for lv4 and 5 of old seiges*
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Ok, so it may not be all that useful, but it is new and different...maybe it has a place with all that is new we have yet to see coming with TH13? or it is just a quasi useless new siege machine?

I desperately hope they change the name to Troop Tanker or something like that. All these acronyms and abbreviations are adding up. Seiges with double letters made it a lot easier to at least know it was referring to a seige at first glance. Since we each read seige acronyms many times a day in requests.

Edit: and my first impression was seems pretty useless. But i realized u can add a tank or 2 and it becomes a pretty good funnel for in front of ks on outside. Or by itself alongside a mass defense targeting army for cleanup (hogs loons bats etc.) I think it might make a good addition to seige options. Itll take time for people to find a great use for it. Like the slammer.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 1 Week Ago at 06:56 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamster View Post
    Tomorrows sneak peak - new troop
    Naw tomorrow will be a boring day, they'll release the official balance changes probably, what troops/spells are getting new levels, QOL changes, stuff like that.

They probably wont reveal info about the new hero, new troop and other new thing until Thursday/Friday just to keep us on our toes.